wtf banning an innocent player

Macz Tabafa

Question

gm why u bann my innocent friend vampirexph...

his an innocent player he dont have any record of scamming but the reason why he got banned is scamming ..why dont u bann those real scammers?..check 1 of my ss in warspear online all server fb page..i've post some of my ss on that page ..its better if ppl send u an email about scamming be sure they sent with ss as a prof..if dont have dont make an action...cuz many innocent bann without reason ..thats all ty

3 answers to this question

where is the justice gm.. vampirexph no record for scamming gm. i know who report him that man not the real owner he just used that name to make you guys believe.. if always like this i better quit this game. btw that man spoke b4 he report vamp and say "i will used ____ acc to make devs believe cause that acc mcoin user.. please kindly give as a prof or else i report your game.. idc if u ban me also i just want justice here..

The bestvsolution is to send a mail to the support. Only that way have you any chance to get a positive answer. Don't forget to provide screenshots and enough info about the circumstances of what happened.

Lets go through the oh-so-fun list of common reasons for ban!

1. Account dealing(buy, sell, trade)

2. Account sharing with people who do that

3. Excessive breaking of the EULA rules.

4. Trying to obtain items through illegitimate means such as outside hacking programs and getting caught.