Just wondering......

Treblot

Question

13 answers to this question

get more money ...coz then again we make new chars and amplify it :spiteful:

No.

Can you give us any reason, why we have to delete all characters? Just wondering......

get more money ...coz then again we make new chars and amplify it :spiteful:

That's really stupid. If you delete all players characters, you will definitly loose 80% of them.

when is the update?

Just wondering......

Update is on it's way, we will post an official information in the "News" section of forum as soon as will sure that everything works.

That's really stupid. If you delete all players characters, you will definitly loose 80% of them.

Yeah Really stupid, 80% of Aigrind incoming Goods gets lost.

Game Die, devs got no money, players wasted their time, and then they gonna burn aigrind down :D So there becames WorldWar3 ;D

cool down that was just an idea...will there be more costumes available after update? new ones? or old like troll? i really wanna buy that for new char

I really hope there are some new costumes like the dragon hunter or dragon catcher. I've liked them so far. The other costumes are not so interesting...

I really hope there are some new costumes like the dragon hunter or dragon catcher. I've liked them so far. The other costumes are not so interesting...

There is only 1 % they add drag hunt and catcher to Mshop.

They want that u spend more money for chest what u can buy, try 1000 times ur luck, and nothing.

If they add yhis to shop, they will lose money, cuz they want that u spend so much money as u can. so u have to buy secret chests.

It doesn't have to be those very costumes. They need to be something like those two because quite frankly, the current costumes don't look so appealing to buy...

It doesn't have to be those very costumes. They need to be something like those two because quite frankly, the current costumes don't look so appealing to buy...

In my opinion, most of costumes looks like shit.

No.

Can you give us any reason, why we have to delete all characters? Just wondering......

I was asking because in other games that I have played, when new races are added and most gamers start over with all new characters, there is a "player wipe" to keep the game balanced. I didnt think there would be one here  though, because of all the $ people spend, but I still thought that I would ask. Thanks for all the replies!