Fix the mod perms for Pete's sake

mailliwdxb

mailli critisizes the mods and you people still consider that insult. If you arent proffesional enough to accept a critisizim and improve yourself on that way, you should not be a mod. I met mailli in pvp cave, he played good, killed gankers if needed and never ganked. I know he is a good person and i support him on this. Maybe we just need more mature mods...

wow smart guy here, Mailli plays good and kills gankers, automatically makes him a good person who is right.

Please, I don't mind criticism, criticism helps to improve, But what Mailli is doing doesn't help anyone to improve at all.

There's also a huge difference between criticism and insulting.

By the way, I might have a great patience in this whole topic but I can also become offensive if it's going too far, and I have the feeling this is shortly going to happen.

Edited by Julie

Btw btmin [...] Get your facts straight, oh wait your reply is just going to end up being get over with it...

God.. Who knew..

First of all, my name is with two capital letters. BTmin. Learn to write correctly, even if it's only a nickname.

Second, I was talking to you with respect, even if I have no idea who you are, man, woman, or retarded. We are equal on this forum. I talked nice to you, you should also. But you... Your whole personality smells of sarcasm. Also, why do you write repetitively that us, spectators should get away and not comment? Bro, it is a forum! Everyone can comment on any content uploaded here. If you don't like this, then don't be a member of any.

Again I claim, you are spending too much over such a little issue. I wonder how you do it in real life.

Ladies and gentleman, here is a fictional story from mailliwdxb's life.

mailli: - I am talking bullshit, I am insulting others, I am not respectful with my superior.

Superior: - shut up, mailli. I warn you.

(mailli stays silent for a day, because he/she's pissed off.)

Two days later on a conference that mailli called:

mailli: - Guys I suggest you to expell that damned girl. She told me to shut up because I was talking shit.

Boss: - I don't think she was doin wrong.

mailli: - Boss, why don't you listen to me? I told you to fire her! This whole company is bullshit, I cannot say what I want, even if I am only a nobody worker!

Superior: I was doing the right. You were insulting others, even me. You deserved to be warned.

mailli: - You are unrespectful and wothlesssss!

Assistant: - mailli, stay silent please. You only got warned then, but now you could even get fired. Your not working at all, just talking too much, and you insult others! Good day, I am out of here. Get back to work, mailli.

mailli: - Boss, you are just a feminist man! Why do you place women above me??? FIREEEE them!!!!

Experienced worker: Mailli, please stop. Just... get over it. Just a warning... it isn't much.

mailli: NOOOOOO! It is not about getting over! I want to do what I want here!! Get out of here, it is not about you! Spectators, outtt! I want to talk to the boss alone!!!

Okay, it is a little bit too "fictional".

Anyways, get over it.

I met mailli in pvp cave, he played good, killed gankers if needed and never ganked. I know he is a good person and i support him on this. Maybe we just need more mature mods...

You are so in the dark, bro.

Mods might have done small mistakes, that doesn't mean they are not professional or immature, but the way he reacted made him the faulty one. If he were to react maturely, he wouldn't end up opening new topics over a small silent, thinking that it might get to a permanent ban next, where the way he is reacting offensively to everyone might get him a ban itself. Then he will come and say "OOOOH MA GAAWD, why I got banned?" It is just way he responds to people makes him immature, and it's funny how he talks about maturity. Benjamin totally gets it.

And you are giving an example from the PvP cave? Cmon.

GgBt5US.png

I brought something from Google Play, I think it's related.

Sad story guys, but never wait any respect from someone if you write something like this.

Edited by r0land

Wew fake female, that's hard :/

I wonder if he sees all women who stand up against him as fake females :facepalm:

Besides I'm asking myself in which topic you have flirted with us, like what? o.O

>Besides I'm asking myself in which topic you have flirted with us, like what?

Looks like if I don't ban you on sight it's some kind of flirting already

it was me actually, just to discuss with our people

If you want to discuss with him, why is it either Kathi or me who have to argue with him all the time? Everything here that had to be said is said. I don't understand what you still want to discuss about here, it's going to end up again as insulting or anything else and I'm about to lose my patience about all this.

Be aware that this topic is locked. Zeus have permission to reply non sense comments to locked topics.

Nespresso what else..