Fix the mod perms for Pete's sake

mailliwdxb

Got a temp mute by Redbird got no reason whatsoever and then a temp ban from poley when i asked for a reason...

Community admin, Roland dude.. Do something about it...

Mods are allowed to insult players and give random punishments for no reason whatsoever?

If i did deserve said mute why didn't the initial mod (Lee) do it in the first place.

Why did poley temp ban me and follow up with an insult for a legitimate post about power abuse in the taverns section.... Taverns.. Section......

Fix the forums.. Like seriously. Atleast stop that random crap poley pulls whenever she pleases.

You're the forum main mod (Roland) , do something about them.. God... Atleast say something before i get a random punishment put on me.

This isnt even a 'Forum' anymore, just close it down if you insist on having mods who are so full of themselves that they call out people that are trying to defend themselves. Like seriously? A 18 year old who's spoilt.... So am i supposed to accept 'special people' being able to do as they wish? For no reason

Get your shit together...I'm fed up...

Want a garbage forum? Change the mods before this place becomes one giant joke.

Show me the part when I insulted you .-.

And Livi doesn't do it because she is too nice and maybe doesn't want to have a drama.

please, do we have to repeat this all over again? :/

I'm not spoilt by the way :scared:

Edited by Julie

Got a temp mute by Redbird got no reason whatsoever and then a temp ban from poley when i asked for a reason...

Community admin, Roland dude.. Do something about it...

Mods are allowed to insult players and give random punishments for no reason whatsoever?

If i did deserve said mute why didn't the initial mod (Lee) do it in the first place.

Why did poley temp ban me and follow up with an insult for a legitimate post about power abuse in the taverns section.... Taverns.. Section......

Fix the forums.. Like seriously. Atleast stop that random crap poley pulls whenever she pleases.

You're the forum main mod (Roland) , do something about them.. God... Atleast say something before i get a random punishment put on me.

This isnt even a 'Forum' anymore, just close it down if you insist on having mods who are so full of themselves that they call out people that are trying to defend themselves. Like seriously? A 18 year old who's spoilt.... So am i supposed to accept 'special people' being able to do as they wish? For no reason

Get your shit together...I'm fed up...

Want a garbage forum? Change the mods before this place becomes one giant joke.

tumblr_inline_mqzkrxDjft1qz4rgp.jpg

Stop breaking the law?

Mods get to do whatever they please?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/51252-to-mute-or-not-to-mute-that-is-the-question-shakewarspear/page-3#entry933105

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/128-screenshots-from-the-game/page-760?

What part of the forum rules did i break in both cases

Do the mods (poley) have the rights to insult someone prior to a ban?

Why do you all support something that's so ridiculous, like given some time you might get a mute for posting an ss of a pvp.

If i wanted drama I'd make a big commotion over all this, I want a reply from Roland.

(1) Why did I get both the mute and ban?

(2) Does Poley have the rights to mute after an insult like that? (when no insults were directly thrown on any one of them)

(3) When will you be fixing mod powers/removing certain mods?

That is all. None of you 'bystanders' need reply, if you consider it drama, but when i get muted over an ss that was followed by a temp ban over asking for the reason. Amy person would demand justification... If it leads to another temp ban or worse so be it.

If i wanted drama I'd make a big commotion over all this, I want a reply from Roland.

What about  this is not a big commotion already? Or a drama? :huh:

What about this is not a big commotion already? Or a drama? :huh:

You want to reply, be my guest... I want Roland to reply... I don't intend to make this a show, this is on support for a reason.

It's sad how Poley acts so immature with her mod powers, yet calls out everyone else.

For all i know, 90% of the server community wouldn't want you as mod, what's up with that? Why does Roland insist that you stay one?

You want to reply, be my guest... I want Roland to reply... I don't intend to make this a show, this is on support for a reason.

It's sad how Poley acts so immature with her mod powers, yet calls out everyone else.

For all i know, 90% of the server community wouldn't want you as mod, what's up with that? Why does Roland insist that you stay one?

Wouldn't want me as mod or Poley not? Or both?

What do we have here?

I really support every mod on this forum, they have my trust and all the power needed to discipline.

What is a problem here? Read all topics and messages, never found something wrong with Kathi's or Julie's behaviour.

I think this is something personal that you can resolve without my intervention.

What do we have here?

I really support every mod on this forum, they have my trust and all the power needed to discipline.

What is a problem here? Read all topics and messages, never found something wrong with Kathi's or Julie's behaviour.

I think this is something personal that you can resolve without my intervention.

Ok, tell me.. Why did i get the mute/ban

Wouldn't want me as mod or Poley not? Or both?

I never strictly wanted anything to begin with, as the topic says rework the punishments mods are able to give or atleast let it go through Roland before it's active.

Bird atleast accepts the fault, Poley banned me for no reason and proceeded with insults... Is that how professionalism works here?

I get it, the main objective isn't meant to make the forum extremely professional with bot replies etc etc

But power abusing mods who ban becuase they litteraly can?

All i wanted was a reason to begin with, if you have none an apology would've worked, but instead Polster had the nerve to temp ban... Like seriously?

Bird atleast accepts the fault.

All i wanted was a reason to begin with, if you have none an apology would've worked, but instead Polster had the nerve to temp ban... Like seriously?

Sorry but I can not accept a fault which is not mine.

I also have nothing to apologize for, especially not since you have given me that damn message on warspear and complained and insulted me ingame.

You don't want us to treat you that way? Ok, but treat us the same way you want to be treated by us. The famous Golden Rule.

Oi listen , i really dont care about several things, but abusive behaivour, insults towards the team like u did ,won't be accepted by me

You know that u still come up with nonsense like u always come up with similar to the dk skills when you always used to cry about it

This is also the reason you dont like me ,cause its the fact

2) i dont care whoever whines about me beeing mod or not even if its the 99% of forum

Where did u get ur stats from? Oh i forgot you are a 18 year old mastermind who just finished adulescence wow

Welcome to the world of adults!

Ps: my 3rd warning is a perma , care what you say

Good day

What are you both even saying?

Don't you see?

I haven't verbally abused any of you in forums... Where you can actually call me out.

You don't have anything to state me as the person who's done wrong.

I repeat, this message is forwarded to Roland, your mods mute and ban me for no reason, yet you do not do anything.

They insult me with terms like 'adolescence' yet they seem to be the ones who start the fights.

Your moderator does not like me talking about my own class.

Your moderator is not a society favourite.

Your moderator keeps talking with no reason.

If im such a budding adolescent, then answer me... Or is there no answer?

I get threats of a third ban, just becuase she can?

Is this your ideal forum? Where mods can ban, just becuase they can?

Thanks for the amazing service community administration.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Oi listen , i really dont care about several things, but abusive behaivour, insults towards the team like u did ,won't be accepted by me

You know that u still come up with nonsense like u always come up with similar to the dk skills when you always used to cry about it

This is also the reason you dont like me ,cause its the fact

2) i dont care whoever whines about me beeing mod or not even if its the 99% of forum

Where did u get ur stats from? Oh i forgot you are a 18 year old mastermind who just finished adulescence wow

Welcome to the world of adults!

Ps: my 3rd warning is a perma , care what you say

Good day

Abbuse? Insults?

I posted an ss.....

Is an ss not permitted?

Abbuse? Insults?

I posted an ss.....

Is an ss not permitted?

im not going to justify myself for any Action i took on anyone infront of you im terrible sry so ya

You got muted/temped for the prepotent and foul mouth of yours :)

post-11552-0-45283700-1459000678_thumb.png

Ok

Poley is a different case altogether.

If she knew the difference between insults and criticism we wouldn't be having the conversation.

To her

Calling system broken = insult

Wording a player = a-ok

And bird, tell me again why i got muted.

I have a suitable ss :)

Was it to defend your friend, or am i getting my sorry.

Not that the ss will matter because Roland thinks everything is personal even though the mods seem to be banning and muting because i talk about my class or because i actually wanted progressive change to the forums.

You don't have the right to ask for an apology from me.

If you call drama for nothing progressive change then you are not doing a quiet good job

I'm waiting for the ss

Edited by Julie

Are you serious you made like three topics just because getting muted? Cmon are you serious? Bro, this is called flood, which could result in a nice mute/ban in itself, no matter if the moderators' previous acts were legal or not.

I see no point in getting this upset. It is only a forum of a game, there are thousands of others. You get muted, you wait until mute is over and you can post again. Simple. No need for topic flood.

Don't insult Julia, she's doing her job. Nor Poley, she may be a little bit raw sometimes, but she is also a good staff member, if they are trusted to be in the post of moderators, then most likely they have the skills for it.

And of course, if they were wrong, there is still a big truth: "Who doesn't make mistakes, surely is not a human."

Ben

Ok

Poley is a different case altogether.

If she knew the difference between insults and criticism we wouldn't be having the conversation.

To her

Calling system broken = insult

Wording a player = a-ok

And bird, tell me again why i got muted.

I have a suitable ss :)

Was it to defend your friend, or am i getting my sorry.

Not that the ss will matter because Roland thinks everything is personal even though the mods seem to be banning and muting because i talk about my class or because i actually wanted progressive change to the forums.

Take this as you will

chdu8.jpg

tumblr_mdivx2rQ0C1rhhva4o1_400.jpg

Are you serious you made like three topics just because getting muted? Cmon are you serious? Bro, this is called flood, which could result in a nice mute/ban in itself, no matter if the moderators' previous acts were legal or not.

I see no point in getting this upset. It is only a forum of a game, there are thousands of others. You get muted, you wait until mute is over and you can post again. Simple. No need for topic flood.

Don't insult Julia, she's doing her job. Nor Poley, she may be a little bit raw sometimes, but she is also a good staff member, if they are trusted to be in the post of moderators, then most likely they have the skills for it.

And of course, if they were wrong, there is still a big truth: "Who doesn't make mistakes, surely is not a human."

Ben

Wisdom here.

Where's swaaz kappa.

doesn't want to have a drama.

Yah, certainly.

I didn't want to comment, but seem like i should involve myself once again because it was relating to me too.

Maili please just stop this. You are triggered by a 'mute'. You see that you get other warning points because of a warning point. You started insulting the team bla bla bla. You don't have any power here. I'm telling you the truth. Just be good, and we won't mute and or ban you. No need to discuss about this anymore. Thank you in advance. :give_rose:

**We had a long conversation ;) You said that we all mod are bs, mods are hated mmm, i tried be be neutral for u and Juli. Juli did it for me. Thanks. I support Juli but also feel sorry for Maili.**

Fyi, some members have gotten over 9 warning points here, especially in Russian forum. You will realize that Russian mods are more discipline and cruel :crazy: but still overall, they are good :good:

Edited by Livi More

'Get over with it'

What's next? Someone else gets a ban?

Get over with it?

A waste of time talking, wanting to talk to a community admin who just doesn't care.

Lee atleast stand at a point, first you say bird was at fault and you're ok with mw posting this... And now you change your mind becuase i posted it?

The mods here... So professional it hurts.

And the people supporting on the basis of 'get over with it' yeah, fun forum alright.

Swaaz might've been a special individual but he did have a point, Roland seems to like his female mods a good amount.

Cheers, might as well reply get over with it for every other topic here.

Btw btmin i still haven't gotten my answer and this topic was forwarded to Roland who has still not replied.

This was the only topic i made regarding the issue.

Get your facts straight, oh wait your reply is just going to end up being get over with it...

God.. Who knew..

Edited by mailliwdxb

How to keep drama going in warspear's forum:

1) First possible scenario: BTminBT says Snowkath may be a bit raw sometimes; Snowkath mutes; BTminBT starts a topic about it wen he comes out of his mute; Julia supports him; Snowkath vs Julie.. Fight !

2) Second possible scenario: Panchen replys to this topic; showing possible scenarios of how to keep drama going in warspear's forum; Livi, the most strict and severe moderator, instantly bans Panchen for outopic posting; Raislin, who's deeply in love with Panchen's chicken soup, starts a Topic defending Panchen; Livi vs Raislin... Fight !

I don't usually like to engage in stuff like this but now it's getting out of hand...

From what i've seen and read, I can tell that this fight spans farther than just the forum. It's more of a personal matter between you four, in-game and out. I'm not picking sides in this but all I can say is that everyone did wrong in this situation; both in behaviour, actions and reactions.

I could go ahead and write a damn essay justifying what I'm saying but all that will do is add more fuel to the fire like I've done now. All I want is this stupid fight to end already because at the end of the day, it's about the integrity of this forum, and starting a huge war between moderators and regular players is doing nothing but making this forum more of a shithole than it already is.

I don't usually like to engage in stuff like this but now it's getting out of hand...

From what i've seen and read, I can tell that this fight spans farther than just the forum. It's more of a personal matter between you four, in-game and out. I'm not picking sides in this but all I can say is that everyone did wrong in this situation; both in behaviour, actions and reactions.

I could go ahead and write a damn essay justifying what I'm saying but all that will do is add more fuel to the fire like I've done now. All I want is this stupid fight to end already because at the end of the day, it's about the integrity of this forum, and starting a huge war between moderators and regular players is doing nothing but making this forum more of a shithole than it already is.

The only problem here is him continuously talking about this, I might even apologize to him for this so he calms down and stops drama but certainly not after he has insulted all of us. And everyone knows I've got a real problem when a certain person here gets insulted for no reason.

As well as he tried to make Kathi mad with me and later me mad with Livi, come on? I won't fight with Kathi and surely not with Livi because I respect and like them both.

I could go ahead and write a damn essay justifying what I'm saying but all that will do is add more fuel to the fire like I've done now. All I want is this stupid fight to end already because at the end of the day, it's about the integrity of this forum, and starting a huge war between moderators and regular players is doing nothing but making this forum more of a shithole than it already is.

+1

mailli critisizes the mods and you people still consider that insult. If you arent proffesional enough to accept a critisizim and improve yourself on that way, you should not be a mod. I met mailli in pvp cave, he played good, killed gankers if needed and never ganked. I know he is a good person and i support him on this. Maybe we just need more mature mods...