[2016.03.25] Warspear Online Let's Play contest

ihXRFDx.png

Hello there everyone!

We've got excellent news for you!

As you've already noticed our game obtained a new trailer which can be found on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMKbdgOoMRy8Rcbvne94kw). Subcribe to it without any doubt because there's much more interesting stuff to come like exclusive develepoment news. But know we really want you to participate in Let's Play contest. All vidoes will be added to our channel, best of them will get some precious rewards!

How to participate?

1. Record your let's play video of any topic with Warspear Online gameplay.
Please use English for your spoken commentaries , it's essential for understanding.
2. Add this video to your YouTube channel.
3. Send a link to our email
[email protected]

or create a topic in the contest section of our forum.

4. PROFIT!

Video requirements

1. Pay attention that Let's Play video is not just an ordinary video, your spoken commentaries and sensible gameplay like boss battle, dungeon playthrough, chain of quests or battle for territory.
Story is important!
2. Video shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes (less is ok)
3. Video quality shouldn't be less than 360p
4. Explicit content is prohibited.
5. Music, editing, effects and webcam are on you, use everything you want and can.
6. Recording should be made via screen capture software for PC, phone or tablet. (Bandicam, Movavi, Screencast etc.)
7. IMPORTANT! Mention in your video that it's made specially for this contest. If you don't plan to use commenatries don't forget to add this information as additional frame or subtitle.

Our recommendations regarding your video.

1. Disable chat messages if it's possible.
2. Voice changing software isn't prohibited but still not recommended.
3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate :)

Every contestant can provide only one video.

Topic of your letter to our email should be "Warspear Online Let's Play contest", you should also provide a name of your character and game server in your letter.

Contest dates

Contest starts right now and will end on 24.04.2016.
Results will be available on 06.05.2016.

Rewards

1 place - glorious pack of 50000 Miracle coins
2 place - big pack of 26500 Miracle coins + 30 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
3 place - pack of 12000 Miracle coins + 15 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
4 and 5 place - 7000 Miracle coins

Let's play and record brave warriors, good luck! Camera, action!

Edited by r0land

Why? :mellow: Serious question

Because we may have some interesting proposition for cooperation in the future.

And girl streamers are always more popular.

Because we may have some interesting proposition for cooperation in the future.

And girl streamers are always more popular.

May I ask what kind of proposition? Or is it a secret :unsure:

May I ask what kind of proposition? Or is it a secret :unsure:

:3 we'll see, but I really think it's interesting for real fans of our game.

Mwahahhah XD at last my best contest ever. Im gona make one of my best video ψ(`∇´)ψψ(`∇´)ψψ(`∇´)ψ i hope im worthy to win that 50k (*^o^*)

Oh and also may i ask, can we record some clips about some warspear fun guild related mini games?

Example: raid town, pvp tournaments, survive longest in a 1map area (mini games of guild related)

Or the story should be only focused about all of warspear?

Edited by lallouss

Mwahahhah XD at last my best contest ever. Im gona make one of my best video ψ(`∇´)ψψ(`∇´)ψψ(`∇´)ψ i hope im worthy to win that 50k (*^o^*)

Oh and also may i ask, can we record some clips about some warspear fun guild related mini games?

Example: raid town, pvp tournaments, survive longest in a 1map area (mini games of guild related)

Or the story should be only focused about all of warspear?

yes, everything you mentioned is very ok :)

Good stuff. I wish I had the time tho :/

Btw, there won't be any winner from people's choice?

Edited by Gladiator

Can we include memes and comedy editing in our videos?

Some funny edits that makes the video more fun to watch or does it have to be a strick proffesional video?

Sorry for the many questions, just asking stuff when i think about them :3

Good stuff. I wish I had the time tho :/

Btw, there won't be any winner from people's choice?

looks like no, but we can add such winner suddenly :)

Can we include memes and comedy editing in our videos?

Some funny edits that makes the video more fun to watch or does it have to be a strick proffesional video?

Sorry for the many questions, just asking stuff when i think about them :3

all kinds of editorial work are welcome

Ok I have some questions and I need answers....

1.So I need 110% to record with my voice or I can just put some cool music on background?

2.Let's play actually mean Many series buuut what u mean umm. So it need to be only 1video or we can make hole series?

3.Let's play actually mean in many other games like "Starting new character from the zero" but u said can be any of ur categories like pvp-montage can? Cuz I love to record awesome pvp montage with my lock :D

4.What about copyright things of music I mean if I want my video to be cool I need to put very awesome music but it is like always copyright claimed (Lel) by the peoples that maked this music...so can we put copyright music?

*I need answer only from admins...not from moderators*

Btw sorry for bad english Lel

Edited by DragothacakeMan

Dear Devs why in russian forum if your 1st you can become official let's player and here you can't :/ nothing personal but if in russian forum they have it please add it here as well :D why not?! :D

And one more question... Whyyy you remove warspear english and other laguages trailers of 5.0 kronus trailer it was awesoooome :D

Edited by DragothacakeMan

"1 место - 50000 Чудо-монет и возможность стать почетным летсплеером Warspear Online"

It says: "1st place: 50000 Miracle Coins and the opportunity to become a 'let's play' Youtuber of Warspear Online."

Why we don't have this opportunity? No English needed? Or if I write Rusian commentary?

No explicit content? Ahhhhh damn I guess this means no swearing, Guess i'll do a dungeon.

Edited by Snowman

Why we don't have this opportunity? No English needed? Or if I write Rusian commentary?

for your section this opportunity is still under consideration.

You know we don' have much human resources to support both communities simultaneously, but everything is still possible ;)

for your section this opportunity is still under consideration.

You know we don' have much human resources to support both communities simultaneously, but everything is still possible ;)

What's good in being the "official" let's player for Warspear, if may I ask. I mean, any support of any kind, or just a cool title?

I would be willing to stream warspear if the developers supported me by publicising my name. After all, the bigger a channel is the more likely people are to click on it and see what is happening. So if people who play the game currently were watching, new people would be more likely to watch then decide to play the game as well if they liked it. I'm surprised warspear don't support streamers or youtubers - most games do. 

Interesting,

what do you mean by "story is important" maintaining gamelore or creating own/fanmade story.

your story ofc

• 2 weeks later...

it is really neccesary to record our voice and do comentaries or we can do a present of the game without voice,  only with a music?

I cannot find the email for the link of my video. can someone type in the email address

3. Send a link to our email

Looks like our email is written there in the first post

do weh have to speak all the entire time? or just in some part? pls tell me

you can read about such videos on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_Play_%28video_gaming%29

oh check them on youtube

From wiki:

Let's Play (commonly referred to as an LP) is a video, or less commonly a series of screenshots, documenting a playthrough of a video game, almost always including commentary by the gamer. A Let's Play differs from a walkthrough or strategy guide by focusing on an individual's subjective experience with the game, often with humorous, irreverent, or critical commentary from the gamer, rather than being an objective source of information on how to progress through the game.

So not always if i read right

Are we allowed to swear or should i hide it with beeps? I forgot about this in editing (⊙_⊙)

it's would be great to beep them but still you can provide this information in your video description.

it's would be great to beep them but still you can provide this information in your video description.

:3 awww damn. Another silly question:

I have like 50-60curses in vid with F word and Bixxh words only nothing else, am i allowed to keep them? :P or im forced to beep them? Cuz its not funny to hear beeping most of the video, just want to see if keeping the tiny swears affects the outcome in judging (: