how to get ayvondil quests?

Vonmoger

hello, im new to the the game and I just finished the six shadow quest. (im lvl 19) but I still haven't gotten quests in ayvondil. I got three quests but after I done those all I received was some reputation and then all quests in ayvondil was gone...

how do i get the rest of the ayvondil quests?

So. Here is all what you have to do before getting sent to Ayvondil.

First, finish Six Shadows quest. You've done this.

Second, Complete the Chainless miniboss killing quests until you have enough reputation to enter the Tower of Berengar dungeon.

Third, complete the quest of Gatekeeper. According ro the story, the Gatekeeper has the key to the Tower.

After completing this too, you will get the quests for the Tower dungeon. First you will have to complete easy, then normal, and then hard difficulty. After completing hard, you will get a new yellow quest (as I remember at NPC Helg). By following this quest you will finally get to Ayvondil.

At Ayvondil (Old players usually use Ayv, as abbrevation), you will have a relatively short chain of yellow quests (storyline quests), but after it comes the really boring part. Every day you will have to complete daily quests to gain reputation from the Dark Elves, also you will have to complete the Garden dungeon to hard difficulty to be able to go to the city of Lizards. There the whole thing starts again, gain reputation, complete hard Termitary dungeon to get to Garu, the town of Wolves.

Very monotonous and boring, but worth the effort. If you gain maximum reputation at all factions, you will be able to go to the heroic dungeon of their dungeons. There you can get heroic stuff (especially atthe dungeon of Garu).

Hope I helped a lil bit, if you have any questions, feel free to ask it

So. Here is all what you have to do before getting sent to Ayvondil.

First, finish Six Shadows quest. You've done this.

Second, Complete the Chainless miniboss killing quests until you have enough reputation to enter the Tower of Berengar dungeon.

Third, complete the quest of Gatekeeper. According ro the story, the Gatekeeper has the key to the Tower.

After completing this too, you will get the quests for the Tower dungeon. First you will have to complete easy, then normal, and then hard difficulty. After completing hard, you will get a new yellow quest (as I remember at NPC Helg). By following this quest you will finally get to Ayvondil.

At Ayvondil (Old players usually use Ayv, as abbrevation), you will have a relatively short chain of yellow quests (storyline quests), but after it comes the really boring part. Every day you will have to complete daily quests to gain reputation from the Dark Elves, also you will have to complete the Garden dungeon to hard difficulty to be able to go to the city of Lizards. There the whole thing starts again, gain reputation, complete hard Termitary dungeon to get to Garu, the town of Wolves.

Very monotonous and boring, but worth the effort. If you gain maximum reputation at all factions, you will be able to go to the heroic dungeon of their dungeons. There you can get heroic stuff (especially atthe dungeon of Garu).

Hope I helped a lil bit, if you have any questions, feel free to ask it

i have also done all the chainless quests so I am friendly with them. and the only yellow quest I have at the moment is to find the scarlet portals in the astral labyrinth and enter one of them. but to reach them i have to go all the way to khaaz mar and oko-shaar. who is furthest in the labyrinth. :sorry: but i also have the dg quest still from first island aswell, do this have to do with any of this? do I need to finish them to get gatekeeper quest? :unknw:

No, Gatekeeper should appear after you completed Six Shadows. The quests you wrote about (Scarlet portals) Is a completely new storyline. I have no idea then... And no, first island dungeons are optional, not part of the original storyline.

Anyone else an idea?

in swamp find quest named "echo of tragedy", follow and finish this quest in swamp (only 3 quest) and then quest gatekeeper will appeared in irselnort

in swamp find quest named "echo of tragedy", follow and finish this quest in swamp (only 3 quest) and then quest gatekeeper will appeared in irselnort

Yup, you have to finish the yellow quest "echo of tragedy" in the Swamps/Kotaravva first. Kotaravva is a seperated part of the Swamps and it can take hours to reach it because the only way of movement is random teleporting :) It can be confusing at the beginning but after a while you will figure out how all the quests work and of what you have to take care in the swamps.

To me personally, this is my favourite map :3

now all player got spring costume...None would be naked again.... :clapping: :good:

Hah shut up Blaze ;D

and good luck Vonmoger :good:

Edited by Julie

now all player got spring costume...None would be naked again.... :clapping: :good:

Not everybody, some complain about them and call them "gay" lel

I personaly wore it, and find it an alright costume :good:

• 4 months later...

Yes, it is not a requirement now. It was just too much. Even completing hard tower is a big thing for those people.

• 2 months later...

Hi frnds......I did six shadows quest n its telling to go to avy but no quest there. Went to swamps but no npc giving me "echo of tragedy" quest there. pls help...TY

Hi frnds......I did six shadows quest n its telling to go to avy but no quest there. Went to swamps but no npc giving me "echo of tragedy" quest there. pls help...TY

try finish chainless league quest