Great charms bug

nabnecro

Used 80 runes of defense on my Infinite reliability cowl and didn't get great charms.

For other equipments, the average is 20 runes max to get great charms.

Before you guys come with an answer like "It's based on luck, you were just unlucky" please double check if there is a bug on the code when trying to get great charms on this specific equipment. Maybe you guys forgot to set some flag on the new gears?

I remember same thing happened before when I was trying to enchant my old "hood of fierce filth" (used 100+ runes) and all failed to get great charms, but then after the next update I used about 15 runes and got it.

It's definitely not working, 100+ runes and no great charm is NOT NORMAL, I just tested on another piece of equipment, used 15 runes and got critical enchant. This bug is happening only on this piece of equipment. I will stop trying to get great charms on this piece of equipment because it's obviously a bug that you guys won't admit. My advice to other players is to NOT ATTEMPT to get critical charms on the new craft gears because it's waste of money.

If anyone manages to get critical enchant on level 22 crafted cloth armor gears please post a screenshot here.

Edited by nabnecro

It must be related to rune of defense because just got great charm using 9 cooldown crystals.

http://s28.postimg.org/hthftgkv1/Screenshot_2016_03_23_12_33_53.png

While I have used over 100 defense runes and no great charm.

We never touch them runes or change something about them.

It is a luck situation as it is.

I really don't agree with this

Phy def runes are really difficult to charm while magic def runes are easiest 

I used 150 runes so far on my lvl 22 crafted gloves of bd same situation no charm......

It should not be difficult like this.

Edited by rachit

I really don't agree with this

Phy def runes are really difficult to charm while magic def runes are easiest 

I used 150 runes so far on my lvl 22 crafted gloves of bd same situation no charm......

It should not be difficult like this.

random doesn't mean difficult, it means random.

random doesn't mean difficult, it means random.

But the problem is that the discrepancy is too big.

It's like the programmer set the success rate of every great charm to 3% but in the case of defense rune on the new crafted gears it was mistakenly set to 0.3%. 

I never waste more than 15 pcs rune or crystal for charming my gears. Average 7 pcs for charm

100+ :o

I used 139 axe crystals to charm my rogues axe. If you want your charm you keep going. Its unreasonable but if you've already spent 100 i dont see a problem in your funding.

Btw thats 8201 mcoins. RNGesus be with me.

Edited by Raislin

I used 139 axe crystals to charm my rogues axe. If you want your charm you keep going. Its unreasonable but if you've already spent 100 i dont see a problem in your funding.

Btw thats 8201 mcoins. RNGesus be with me.

30 bucks for that extra 20 dmg? =O

2vuaflk.jpg

You're welcome

Thanks, can you tell me how many runes more or less have you used?

Not mine so i wouldnt know

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...