[2012.05.14] Under development: Moraktar

Kuzmitch

:facepalm: this is just main island.. Soon you'll go to Irselnort when you achieve level 12  :lol:  :lol:

Ya and it looks like a fun place to be.... Rather than the gays island  :rofl:

Are chosen share the same town with FB and forsaken share the same town with MC on irselnort island? Or there will be another new areas and new towns for those two new factions on irselnort?

share :(

Are chosen share the same town with FB and forsaken share the same town with MC on irselnort island? Or there will be another new areas and new towns for those two new factions on irselnort?

me

me also  :blush:

but moraktar so awesome and crippy so sad that necro can't raise dead but can heal  :wacko:

which means sulla makes it too  ;D

naah marcs he wont make chosen...he love killing me  :wacko: :facepalm: :bad:  as he always saying to me :facepalm:

why you show the island? I prefer to discover them yourself and see the playing :) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My thought's exactly, first MMO I've ever played where they litterly show'd/Explained in detail every single class (Once every week  :facepalm: ), actually show'd all the coming maps, hahaha The hell? Lol, they have ruined the element of surprise, like seriously.  They steady trying to find ways to make more money before they release it, problem is, so many people quiting everyday, and people are not buying Miracle Coin's anymore like they used to, that's a fact.  I love the game, but like I said before, you guy's handled this update very unprofessional, and kinda noob like to be honest, it turned/turning a lot of people off, sorry to say. I'm sure you can tell by the decrease of number of players, and the money your making now.

Oh. Please tell me you have something special planned for people that are lvl 20, like seriously.  Please tell me we get a new island, new arena gear, new boss's, or something...

they have ruined the element of surprise

Oh. Please tell me you have something special planned for people that are lvl 20, like seriously.  Please tell me we get a new island, new arena gear, new boss's, or something...

Seriously, I don't understand you.  :facepalm:

which means sulla makes it too  ;D

no, forsaken always.

chosen not my style, too many fake "good" people there, like elf fairy tale land, simply to girly, unicorns, fairys, glowing and glittery stuff, what non-gay male made a elf? none did, all gay there, not cool, same wil be for sparkly princess land chosen.

what non-gay male made a elf? none did, all gay there, not cool,

i thought there was a ranger named something izangi? :dirol:

what non-gay male made a elf? none did, all gay there, not cool, same wil be for sparkly princess land chosen.

Oh and the Forsaken Characters having green lips is very manly... :rofl:

i thought there was a ranger named something izangi? :dirol:

just  a rogue in a gay costume for spying purposes  :facepalm: .

Anyways, when is the update? wtf? You guys STILL don't have a date for it yet? #Wow - Stop giving us useless information about the update, that we'd rather wait for, and be surprised  about  :facepalm: .  Seriously. So what's next Monday's info about? Chosen's Gear? Then week after that Forsaken's gear? Lmao, more stalling/stringing people along, shameful.

yeahh,, agree with u post,

im bored waiting for update

always just information

i was always a forsaken hiding in rangers costume ;D ....something that like happened in warcraft 3 when arthas regroups undead who were hiding in human forms....i think our time has come 8) :dirol: :dirol:

just  a rogue in a gay costume for spying purposes  :facepalm: .

Its natural as sucking on elf blood makes them green  :lol: since its a fav dish on forsaken menu wild beasts feasting on herbivorous ppl :rofl:

Do forsaken and chosen can meet us(elfs and mountain clan).Cuz i think it will be unfair barbarian or druid to fight necromancer ::)

Its natural as sucking on elf blood makes them green  :lol: since its a fav dish on forsaken menu wild beasts feasting on herbivorous ppl :rofl:

Yes :lol: :rofl: ;D

Not as bad as chosens hoping around flicking "holy water"(a.k.a. Gay juice) on everything :rofl:

P.S. I modified this cuz i left out the smiley :unknw:

I hope chosen and forsaken cant meet with

barbarian and elf

because if they can,The Irslenort will be the land of war forever :diablo:

NPCs in pink colour.  :facepalm:

That's for girls like us who gonna be forsaken 8)

The devs consider for girls too as well as boys. After all, they don't wanna face charges of gender discrimination :lol::lol::lol:

Such a dark place, my head kinda dizzy when looking at it. But i like the dark palace, others just too ugly.

NPCs in pink colour.  :facepalm:

it's purple, it's to attract the girls. I don't think females like green slime, spider webs and skeleton's  :lol:

it's purple, it's to attract the girls. I don't think females like green slime, spider webs and skeleton's  :lol:

its a 2d game called "war"-spear, i think they know that there are no kissing bunnies only :lol: so why they shouldnt like to kill green slime :lol:

I see caged elves.  :spiteful:

Maybe in two weeks.  :unknw:

i see SEXY WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see caged elves and see sexy women, but anyone else see that this isnt gonna be as good as the hype, no? Ok ill just keep it to myself then  :facepalm:

Ahh,man still no 3.0 update?? :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: you gotta be kdding me, :wacko: :wacko:

Next week update??

or info about ........

Ah,Fill in the blank. :wacko:

Omg admin and his team do shit. Update lasts for months. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: . I think its a money making and thats all. People think about it . :aggressive: :aggressive: :facepalm: :facepalm: