[2012.05.14] Under development: Moraktar

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

We continue to give you more information about Warspear Online 3.0 update. Today we will tell you about lands of Moraktar.

Опубликованное фото

I salute you, a new minister of Unnameable! By the will of Garaan The Ancestor you have raised from the dead in the land of the Forsaken, on the island called Moraktar. I know you're worn out with many questions about what kind of place is it. I'll try to explain it to you...

Five centuries ago Forsaken came to this cursed land after the War of the Spear, drawn by an inexhaustible source of necromancy. Soldiers of the Legion came here, broken by army Sentinels... Broken, but not crushed. Almost four hundred years chaos reigned in these lands - warlocks, necromancers, centurions strife Moraktar with armies and powerful bursts of dark magic. This could continue indefinitely, until one day the mighty hand of the Lord Unnameable is not restored order among those who wanted new way of life, and not punish those who even think to resist his will.

He divided the whole Moraktar into four areas. The most devoted followers of the New Order were made the procurators of the six Houses of the new land.

First land is called the Abyss – it is a neighborhood in the center of a huge swamp of Moraktar. Depth of the Abyss seems to reach the heart of the world. This gaping wound on the chest of Arinar that never drags, it is the center of the magical powers of the Forsaken. To protect the Abyss was appointed House of Fury - a citadel of the Deathknights - the internal Army of Moraktar.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Another area - Umbra or "Purgatory", the land where the ordinary becomes raised Forsaken. Necromancers and Warlocks store the knowledge here that transfered to newly arrived followers. Here is the initiation and training conducts of anyone who becomes a servant of the Unnameable. If fate will lead you there, you'll see House of Glad, inhabited by a great master of illusion, dominating the village of alive. A trail will lead you in the Umbra House of Rot, where you behold and underground laboratories, and standing in the raid "Gryphon" - ship of Unnameable corsair pirates.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Next - Hmara or "Slave Pens" - the land where slaves and traitors are and where a fair trial of Forsaken made. Here are serving their eternal martyrdom of many of those who once threatened the New order. Sufferings of traitors support Crimson storm - a huge vortex of pain emanations surrounding an island of dense haze that no ship could not approach strangers to the coast of Moraktar. Chief Judge of the traitors became Procurator of Dust House, Draydmor.

Unnameable himself settled in the lands called the Firmament. It is home to the richest and most noble Forsaken, full of life after life, and especially close comprehend the mysteries of the god Garaan. House of Darkness refers to the Firmament, where our Lord lives with personal guard, you will certainly see it, if you pass all tests. In these lands is also a Port of the Plague and the House of Blood, where you were destined to be reborn again to serve the army of the Forsaken.

Опубликованное фото

I'll tell you a little bit about chaos of Moraktar. It consists of the shadows, vestiges of the past, the results of dark experiments. They are gargoyles, goblins, demons, slays, who once waited on their masters - warlocks, necromancers, and centurions, who refused to serve the new order. Their rulers have long saturated with a dark dungeon, but the creations propagated a lot, so that to this day pounce on anyone who decided to turn off the main road in the thicket, or crawled into an abandoned cave. Rumor has it that even the Elves have seen! Witnesses say skin of Firstborn was gray, and their hair become white with a long stay in the lands where the sun barely breaks through the gray haze of the sky.

Опубликованное фото

I've told you enough to come to life! Get ready in a way, full of dangers. To the glory of Unnameable, and bless Garaan your Forsaken soul!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

wew,moraktar is more cool. :shok:

When is the update,after summer? Its taking too long:wacko:

amazing colour effects and graphics  :shok:  Hope u guys are not greedy anymore :facepalm: :give_rose:

wow i saw the ship of captain jack sparrow "black pearl". Hahaha cool graphics, its so nice,, btw why arena equip is still level 15  on its max level equip we got level 20  maxx now think should need to  put arena equip level 16,17,  hahaha

nice....  & appropriate place for forsaken!  ;D i like the ship  :good: ... but the bright yellow green water.. not so cool m my eyes. hehe..

"nice photos" :pleasantry: now ... tell me only about update...

Update update update....

two week gap i thought they will surprise us with download 3.0...

but they give us information which really not needed..

:fool: :facepalm: ..

plz... its too long.

Опубликованное фото

I see caged elves.  :spiteful:

nice look :drinks:

but..we want play update...not only watch this screens

Maybe in two weeks.  :unknw:

Anyways, when is the update? wtf? You guys STILL don't have a date for it yet? #Wow - Stop giving us useless information about the update, that we'd rather wait for, and be surprised  about  :facepalm: .  Seriously. So what's next Monday's info about? Chosen's Gear? Then week after that Forsaken's gear? Lmao, more stalling/stringing people along, shameful.

Truely a place for the bad ass players  :spiteful: surely gonna be flooded with players  >:D watch out chosens ur gonna be out numbered by evil folks  :pleasantry:

my dream has finally come true, ever since i started playing warspear i've always wanted to become a necromancer or warlock, finally the age of evil and good has really started. :mega_shok:

goodbye elven side, my druid is under control by the dark shadows that lurks at Moraktar :shout:

About 3.0 Update release date: we will make an annauncement as soon as everthyng will be clear. It's almost done but need to polish.

Look SICK!!! Cant wait going to be awesome  ;D

About 3.0 Update release date: we will make an annauncement as soon as everthyng will be clear. It's almost done but need to polish.

'were so sick waiting for these..  :) 

*cant wait..  :blush:

Wow. Thats nice. Goodlooking.

As i suppose for update we wll w8'n 2 weeks more. Why!?? I think next info make be about Bosses at choisen & FORSAKEN sides. Maby some hints. U knw what im talking about :D . Another 2 weeks. Good work.

None i think :lol: :lol:

With how many people planning on rolling with deathnights there will be alot of pvp for people who choose paladins.

gahhhh :facepalm: that probably mean 2 months :facepalm:

But about this info.... Only words need to be said:BAD ASS