Few questions from a returning player.

darkme

Hello,

1) What's the best way to convert mcoins to gold? I used to sell signs but looks like it's price has come down drastically.

2) EU no more an English server?

3) Returned only for PvP and I have a druid, bd, ranger and a rouge (all lvl 18). I can lvlup and amp only one now. I hear bd is OP, but have a strong feeling they'll nerf the class later. So if you had to choose one class from above for PvP, which one would it be?

4) Worth amping gear to +10? A few years back I had amplified my ranger's lvl17 arena set to +10 and a month later they released lvl19 arena and crafting making my PvP set obsolete. So would you recommend amping the current BiS arena set to +10? Or just wait for while cos new gears are on the way?

I forgot rest of the questions. Since all my friends have quit and world chat is not English anymore, forum was my only option. So sorry if the post was lenghty.

Hello,

1) What's the best way to convert mcoins to gold? I used to sell signs but looks like it's price has come down drastically.

3) Returned only for PvP and I have a druid, bd, ranger and a rouge (all lvl 18). I can lvlup and amp only one now. I hear bd is OP, but have a strong feeling they'll nerf the class later. So if you had to choose one class from above for PvP, which one would it be?

4) Worth amping gear to +10? A few years back I had amplified my ranger's lvl17 arena set to +10 and a month later they released lvl19 arena and crafting making my PvP set obsolete. So would you recommend amping the current BiS arena set to +10? Or just wait for while cos new gears are on the way?

I forgot rest of the questions. Since all my friends have quit and world chat is not English anymore, forum was my only option. So sorry if the post was lenghty.

1. Better get some gold and start reselling

2. No server here is an only English speaking server and don't forget, EU stands for European :) Tho in Us-Sapphire kinda everyone can speak English.

3. Any class can be good for pvp if you can handle it well, except maybe mages

4. There will definitely come new arena gear so you should wait I think :)

Hello,

Let me also try to answer your questions:

1 - I don't have experience with converting large amounts of Miracle Coins into gold. Julia's answer might be the best one you'll get.

2 - EU stands for Europe. In most cases, people tend to accept English as official game server language, but a lot of people speak French and/or German and other widespread languages. Therefore, the official EU language doesn't exist. Find some English speaking people, have fun with them:)

3 - Rangers have always been a top class for pvp, just as Rogues are. People will disagree with these, but they both have bonuses that give them enormous advantages over other classes.

4 - Amplifying to +10 won't be worth it for the long term. I personally wait with amplifying everything until level 30 is officially released. That's gonna take some time though. The devs are probably going to release higher level arena gears in the near future, wait for those to arrive and then start amplifying.