Haircut stash

Corona virus

I believe we should be able to stash haircuts(colors?) once we use them. Like lets say you use a beard and switch to afro you should be able to switch back to that beard for free. You will still have to pay for new haircuts but once you do its always yours.

Yes, please. If I had a unique hair that can't be received ever again (like the 150 achievement medals reward) and then received some other very rare hair (such as the spring haircut), I'd have a problem without this.

• 2 weeks later...

there shud be like a "regretting time" xd (some hours for example) barber did a bad work and you see it doesnt fit in you and you decide that old was a better one. (you will get the old back without buying new barber set)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there are only 2 or 3 types worthy of haircut in the regular barber set for girls to add dark colors.. 

:diablo: all others we ended up looking like Frida Kahlo <_<, please fix that !  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:

iee45d.jpg

Edited by Hyedra

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, make a "barber" NPC, who stores your owned haircuts, and maybe charges a fee or something to change hair

this best way NPC save haircuts and u can return back to old lost styles used in past by a common some gold or mcoins perhaps? 

Lets face it, this isn't going to happen as it is. But i'd like to see them do something about the haircuts that you can only get once (as far as i know). Mainly the achievement ones. Don't know if there's any other ones like that.