Whos the Best in.Arena ? Ranks

Smallville

Just becuz he has the most arena points doesnt mean he is the best. Look at his stats. His winning ratio isn't very striking. I apologise if I sound rude. I mean no offence :blush:

I'd rather like to see jaw, koskiller or chronoz's arena stats ;D

Just becuz he has the most arena points doesnt mean he is the best. Look at his stats. His winning ratio isn't very striking. I apologise if I sound rude. I mean no offence :blush:

i dont mind  ^^  but he still good he all items is +10 even his bow lv 17 is +10

nice stats

Trying to defeat +10 players in arena and defending the the lowest lose in rank, hahhaha... Also saffo good stats. Hahaha

Trying to defeat +10 players in arena and defending the the lowest lose in rank, hahhaha... Also saffo good stats. Hahaha

Doesnt saffo have all +10 gears?

LMFAO u would like to see Jaws?? Really??  his stats aginst me are terrible, he has won 0 times..........same with chronoz

LMFAO u would like to see Jaws?? Really??  his stats aginst me are terrible, he has won 0 times..........same with chronoz

Lol jaws it so realy smart guy, my friends told me  that jaw called me noob,, but when i go 80% high amp, i wanted to call him in pvp cave he replied me =im blind of your shineny sword= hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

aw im there ,

hahah ... ty ty ,

but i still noob ,and lazy man  :blush:

@Manley  : 1 pvp ,and u won 1  with crit ...

who say im good bd in elf ,

my amp is suck , and my sword is suck ..... :tease: but i just will try it be a good

@Marz : u won ,take ur cup in pinneaple tree

• 2 weeks later...