Pots in arena

Tess

can pots be used in arena? Today i got teamed up against a ranger four times. The last time we fought I saw him use a potion in arena before the fight started. When I moved my cursor to his char I saw the icon of large potion of permeation under his mana bar.

Usually when I press to use a potion in arena I get a message saying I can't. I've only tried life and spirit potion though.

Can anyone tell me if pots really work in arena?

Pots and scrolls work within the 20 second waiting period in which case you are max life and health so cannot use those types. Basically you can only use ones that buff stats. This is where those daily gifts that are useless come in handy :good:

Pots and scrolls work within the 20 second waiting period in which case you are max life and health so cannot use those types. Basically you can only use ones that buff stats. This is where those daily gifts that are useless come in handy :good:

Ty for reply:)

We also have some ideas to make arena more interesting :)

What is interesting for devs? scary comment :facepalm:  Please never allow hp or mana pots in arena or none will go :bad:  And also think please about changue arena rank system like before in beta version for make each fight more exciting and if you lose fight you lose same arena rank points like if you win.

What is interesting for devs? scary comment :facepalm:  Please never allow hp or mana pots in arena or none will go :bad:  And also think please about changue arena rank system like before in beta version for make each fight more exciting and if you lose fight you lose same arena rank points like if you win.

agrreeeeee....earlier top arena guys got less points from winning of low ranked ppl....and lost huge amt of rating if they lost match to low rank ppl....that was ballanced...now if u got tic...u will be #1...dont need to amplify even..island 1 gear enough...no ..even naked will make u #1... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: