[2016.03.17] Game servers restart. Day of fix

r0land

Hey guys may I have your attention please :)

Our game servers will be restarted again at 13:30 CET. Fixes are:

- Castle of Wickedora will become no-PvP zone again

- Mogilda won't be returning to her starting position during any fight

- amount of HP restored by Wickedora after your miss is reduced

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Devs pls do somthing to dgs if u make bosses make hight dmg reduce dodge and critic state ,i am a ranger lv26 +8 i can do dg but the boss dodge alot and hv hight dmg: 500 normal dmg+ skill dmg +hight critic +hight dodge, boss can make 2k dmg and can dodge 6successive times ,and to kill boss i hv to use 3-4pot hp while 1set pot hp 2-3k and stam 6-7kpc and very low drop rate and after all this u get 1drop after spending 100k then that drop worth 50k...i just ask to reduce boss dodge and critic state so we can kill boss atleast with 1pot hp max

now..the boss is hard to kill now ..seems like wickedora can share skills of tank..its like we buffing and healing boss wickedora

The problem is that it's always too crowded to figure out what is going on, but whatever they did in the last fix I liked it cus now it's harder :P

Guys, how to complete ach - "lovelanes" where need 200 effects???? :/

you need 4 players who helps you to get buff, each one needs 1x parfume from heartboxes. then everybody should click the parfume skill into one member so he gets parfumed By 5 players, then u get a buff + 1/200

Edited by Xmasteer