[2016.03.15] Warspear Online 5.6: The Honoring of the Spring King. Release

Peter_Munk

I can't understand your problem.

If you can attend everything why can't you do these achievements?

The problem is that I did not get both the chest and the achievement of killing wickedora although I was in the area with my level 14 when it was killed.

EDIT: I also participated attacking the boss. Yet that was before the recent fix but if you didn't fix it during the server stops, the problem still exists.

Edited by kimkaa

dev thankyou so much for this amazing event. but since wickedora get this powerful heal. less and less people would go kill owl because they think it's useless since even 100 people cannot kill wickedora. so now the events always stop at owl. if you would please make wickedora massive stuns less often somehow so 60 people enough to kill it.

at US-sapphire 3rd day of event 60 people still participate in killing owl. etc. but now only 5-10. because everybody already giving up  ::)

somehow i really want to join kill wickedora even only once  :blush:

So, all levels can get the achievements, but not the buffs?

So for example, if a level 1 char gets spy stones, vultures, owl cauldrons goblin King and manages to stay alive in wickedora he gets achievement but not chest?

My lvl 12 necro doesn't get any buff after owl, so I assumed I can't get Dora chest... Is this right?

Edited by ColdFootedMole

i think every event have minimum level requirement for buff/chest  :( because i didn't get dora's chest and goblin king's arena buff. my friend lv16 didn't get dora's chest but he got arena buff.

but i've already done all 5 achievements  :( but joining dora event wont let me get the 6th. i can never complete all achievements :( gm please do something about this. i really want to complete all achievements.

So, all levels can get the achievements, but not the buffs?

So for example, if a level 1 char gets spy stones, vultures, owl cauldrons goblin King and manages to stay alive in wickedora he gets achievement but not chest?

My lvl 12 necro doesn't get any buff after owl, so I assumed I can't get Dora chest... Is this right?

I have that problem too , i did that with my wlock lvl 10 and didnt get anything.. :(

i know minimum level requirements for events so people won't make a lot of low levels to farm wickedora chests. but at least let us low levels get the wickedora achievement (maybe at least level 10s)  :good:

link me please new apk file, cause i download from website still raven version ? Why

Have u tried to downloaded from official site of warspear? And clear the caches + cookies

I use Necro with +5 staff, and +3 - +5 set, dg 22 was easy until i tried my full +7 lvl 24 dk with merman and some pots and unable to kill the boss. tried 4x but failed.

It is possible to do dg with lock.. i did it with my lvl 6 without merman.. amulet gives insane dmg & life steal.. 305 damage at lvl 6 :D

I think all can do it with life pots & mermans

It is possible to do dg with lock.. i did it with my lvl 6 without merman.. amulet gives insane dmg & life steal.. 305 damage at lvl 6 :D

I think all can do it with life pots & mermans

I think not all are with +10 and arena rewards :D

I think not all are with +10 and arena rewards :D

yea but merman & life pots can help a lot.. If ppl can t afford that it s better farm boars at the first island like i did 4 years ago  ;D

Integration with Google Play Games

Good news for Android owners - you can now easily switch between accounts and gain Google Play Games achievements.

When logging in, your profile data is automatically saved and you can switch between them in one click, without entering logins and passwords again.

By fulfilling unique achievements you can earn experience and level up your profile in Google Play Games.

fail event :diablo:

why do u make the boss like must 100 people to kill it

3 days from the event start people do it and now its a graveyard

people cant even kill the OWL :clapping:

just remove the boss if u dont want us to kill it ...so much of your work and all waste :aggressive:

AND i wont complain about bows skin at mc side :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

If your lock is low amp, you need to bring healer minion, pots, damage increase scrolls, take the bottom path to take the life steal amulet and have your perfumes ready for use on the boss battle.

This spring event is a lot of fun but I still have absolutely no idea what most of the little event things are. No one else seems to know either. I have been awarded for a few events that I literally was afk and not even participating lol.

Nice event overall, but I think it's too hard for new players and non-healer class in solo dungeon. 1 minion healer at least cost more than 2k and in DG you only get sphere and potion that's not worth. New players can't buy merman, AP is too precious for them.

Everyting else is good and nice concept like bosses, new area, PVP area, and good looking costume.