[2016.03.15] Warspear Online 5.6: The Honoring of the Spring King. Release

Peter_Munk

Used google translate, this is what the Russian says. Not sure what event is complete or what gift I receive but this is what it says. 

"The event is now complete! You're worthy of fighting Warrior Arinar. Primm this gift and let it strengthen your power!"

Roland , i need to ask , when are you going to add new achirvementss??? I have some ideas for new achievements like "use 1000 def spheres" or add Easy Job IV or something like that please , answer me.. :)

Google Play Games option is available for users, who downloaded a client from Google Play only, not apk from our website

Which won't be available till after some time right?

Well we need to try to figure out how to finish it with non-healers/low amps. Maybe it's too soon to judge.

Tanks and healers have it easy, others might face problems.

In addition to the global dynamic events, you will be able to try your hand in the fraction ones. As you will remember, organizing battles with other players on the Island is prohibited, but what stops you from using a third party for this purpose? Go through all the stages of the fraction events and a very angry boss will appear in the enemy Alliance camp!

Dynamic events do not start on their own: it is you who decides when to start a chain of assignments. Gather your Alliance warriors at the desired location and start the battle, moving from one task to the next.

I have 3 questions, 

1- How to start first assignment (Spy Stones)? or it start it owns? 

2- What is the 'Sorcerer of Depth' event ? I never seen it before. 

3- How can that very angry boss appear on enemy alliance camp ?

I got a quite serious bug to report. Maybe not a bug, but an issue that came out clear during this event.

We get quite a lot of buffs, meaning there are many of those little icons under our name/hp/mana. At the moment, i have 4 icons from event buffs + 1 icon from war + unity pot icon + guild arena skill + mage barrier icon. That is 8 icons total, meaning there are only 2 slots left for any other icon possible.

That itself wouldn't be a problem, if i hadn't realised now, while in dungeon, that any icon that does not fit under our name, doesn't work.

For example, what made me write this. I have Dragon Eye 4/4, so my set relies on the mana regeneration from the skill. By chance i had no slots in that bar, so i already had 10 icons under my name. And when i used Dragon Eye, it had no effect. Skill was used and on cooldown, it used mana, but since the icon didn't fit, it didn't work. So i was left without mana facing the boss, and i died. 

Same happened with barrier or overload skills, and i am guessing with any other class/skill when the icon bar is over-crowded.

Please look into that, see what can or should be done, because it is not right that skills which are supposed to make it possible to play normally, don't work. If needed I will post screen shots here, if someone didn't understand what am i talking about. Thanks for the reply in advance

DEVSSSSS, there is another buggg , some of events dont start on MC SIDE, pls fix this... For example ' Sorcerers of Depths ' event

:crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

I got a quite serious bug to report. Maybe not a bug, but an issue that came out clear during this event.

yeah, we know about this situation, possibly will be fixed today.

i can go in dg lvl 10 but killing boss is not easy because i am warlock and i cannot heal myself i got a ring with 20% critical and 15 reg and other stuff but it is still hard for me and we can not go with other players and boss hp is 15000 plz help me guys

now i have 8 icons on me, 

1. arena hp buff

2. event buff for extra dmg to boss

3. flower boque extra dmg buff

4. war buff

5. exp buff

6. gp buff

7. ap  buff

8. choas pot buff

now..no one can stun me and use skills on me  :diablo:

Enjoy it while it lasts.

now i have 8 icons on me,

1. arena hp buff

2. event buff for extra dmg to boss

3. flower boque extra dmg buff

4. war buff

5. exp buff

6. gp buff

7. ap buff

8. choas pot buff

now..no one can stun me and use skills on me :diablo:

Yeag didnt see that aspect of it xd Only got pissed coz got killed in dung because of that :3

Google Play Games option is available for users, who downloaded a client from Google Play only, not apk from our website

OK I thought so. Do you think the updated version is available on Google play by now?

The dg26 is impossible for non mcoin users, i have got lvl24 bd with 600dmg 2.7k mdef, i died like 17 times before boss... and when i got to it at full hp i could only take of 4k hp out of 27 when it killed me.. flower spawner needs longer spawn rate!! Boss needs to be epicly nerfed!!

gm please answer this one question. What is minimum level requirement to be able to do all spring Achievements? Because some people said their low level chars (lv14s,15s) can't finish the return of wickedora achievement.  :blush:

gm please answer this one question. What is minimum level requirement to be able to do all spring Achievements? Because some people said their low level chars (lv14s,15s) can't finish the return of wickedora achievement.  :blush:

it is not a condition, it is everyone's choice.

to be clear, so my level 13 rogue can do all spring achievement? if i join people doing midnight owl, wickedora's cauldron, goblin king, then last kill wickedora. my return of wickedora achievement will complete?  :give_rose: just to be clear.

to be clear, so my level 13 rogue can do all spring achievement? if i join people doing midnight owl, wickedora's cauldron, goblin king, then last kill wickedora. my return of wickedora achievement will complete?  :give_rose: just to be clear.

you can attend every dungeon and event you want

you can attend every dungeon and event you want

well dungeon and events yes  :blush: but how about all 6 spring king achievements. as a level 13. can i?  :mega_shok: please say i can  :give_rose:

well dungeon and events yes  :blush: but how about all 6 spring king achievements. as a level 13. can i?  :mega_shok: please say i can  :give_rose:

I can't understand your problem.

If you can attend everything why can't you do these achievements?