[2016.03.15] Warspear Online 5.6: The Honoring of the Spring King. Release

Peter_Munk

Dear Aigrind...need to be honest with u...thoose dungs are impossible for my characters .... sory for my words but dungeons are fu**ed up with "new" rule about only exact lvl can enter dungeons...u know what I mean.

I try lvl26 dung with my lvl.24 lock and for me (+8 ) I just cant kill the boss - amulet 50%dmg+30% steal helth +card+pot+heal minion...idk

I also tryed lvl.22 dung ..and I make it not easy but I make it idk but my opinion for this event is to not waste ur stamina on new island :@

*dont ban me like last time I just say my opinion D:*

Edited by DragothacakeMan

For me best event ever.just use ur thick head guys and U can easily complete DG or ask Janeson about how to get 3 rare equip:D.

Edited by bgodslayer

With lock dung possible if ur only +11 #TrueStory

I think u can reach boss easily abusing the fact that mobs doesn't evade. But I can't see how we supposed to kill without heal. Maybe only if you use pots.

Edited by nabnecro

tried finish with bd 26 ranger 26 shaman 20 n rogue 19, all failed, be +8 or u fail every time u enter :P its just stam wasting for low amp players, russians become greedy and maked event for peoples who can spend 1000$/month only to amp

I think u can reach boss easily abusing the fact that mobs doesn't evade. But I can't see how we supposed to kill without heal. Maybe only if you use pots.

bro I try with my lock to complate lvl.26 dung (im lvl.24 +8 ) heal minion + some no miracle hp pots+ with amulet 45% steal helth+ dmg card+pot...I reach to the boss easy and fast with "Stone body" skill but boss is just impossible for locks that's the true :/ update need fix

bro I try with my lock to complate lvl.26 dung (im lvl.24 +8 ) heal minion + some no miracle hp pots+ with amulet 45% steal helth+ dmg card+pot...I reach to the boss easy and fast with "Stone body" skill but boss is just impossible for locks that's the true :/ update need fix

u will get fixed after half month  :bomb:

Hey! There are buffs what u get now at event like a flower thing and a heart and a sword thing...how long those buffs will be active?

When you receive a new buff you will also  receive a message in your mailbox in which the effect and duration of the buff is explained :)

thank u gm best event for healers . thanks for making it hard for damage class :D. i  like it becoz m a healer :D

Nothing is hard as long as u r dedicated :blush:

I can't seem to find the Google play games option? Is it on the play market apk or am I just confused?

Google Play Games option is available for users, who downloaded a client from Google Play only, not apk from our website

Is this a bug for me or does this happen to all lvl25? 

I dont have any quests/dailies in event and also i dont have any story quests (yellow quest) in any other map including irselnort (checked all maps twice)

As i said i am lvl25 and dont have any quests... why? :aggressive:

Later on i checked my lvl21 druid and he had the yellow quests in gasphel but when i went back onto my pala then i still dont have it.

Edited by Spray1645