How do you trade Crimsom Corundum?

Vonmoger

I saw somebody say in trade chat that they sell 2k cc, But how do you trade it? I can't see it in exchange menu when you are in an exchange with another player?  :shok: All I see is the 5 slots to trade items, and then the gold option where you type in how much gold you want to trade, but I see no CC :mega_shok:  :  :unknw:  Pls help I really want to Buy CC.

You can't really trade cc like gold. Mostly what people mean with "trading/selling cc" is buying a piece of cc gear from the guild merchant for a certain amount of cc, and that piece of gear can be traded for gold or any other item :) 

You can't really trade cc like gold. Mostly what people mean with "trading/selling cc" is buying a piece of cc gear from the guild merchant for a certain amount of cc, and that piece of gear can be traded for gold or any other item :)

Oh I see... The skins in guild trader is recieving right? So I can't buy them from another player? Man It takes so long to get 4-6k CC  : thanks anyways.

Oh I see... The skins in guild trader is recieving right? So I can't buy them from another player? Man It takes so long to get 4-6k CC  : thanks anyways.

They're not.. All items on guild merchant are equipping. She meant u can buy cc eq from the other players that the players will buy first the eq from the merchant.

They're not.. All items on guild merchant are equipping. She meant u can buy cc eq from the other players that the players will buy first the eq from the merchant.

You're confused

You're confused

Player is talking about le costumes not the gear

Ah k, my bad

Yea, i was confused, got probs to be faced at the same time

And for the answer : ya, you should collect cc by yourself to get the cc costumes

Edited by Lee Vie