Im an idiot.

Turtle

Characters Deleted Reputation of those involved tarnished nothing new. Ill barely be playing Ws and if i am itll only be on Ranger any Questions Pm ingame not gona start forum drama 

Edited by Turtle

Honestly I have no words, this really f*cks me up right now. Tell me if you need help with anything Ryder :cray:Who's that other girl tho? :D Jesenia must hate her :bad:

Edited by Julia

So.... All reading this Ryderx Bacca Ryderxs Many of My arena Characters were deleted and ive only given my info out to one person ever. Jesenia Begged me to take her back and start dating her again and i told her no. 

I have feelings for someone else and she was highly abusive and Highly expensive I amped and paid for all of jesenias chars and google cards. i amped her +10 before i even tried to amp myself. Note i know i was a dumbass i lost alot of friends over her too. and time for me. Around Friday i told her i dont want her back ofc as many have noticed ive quit for a time being. She logged on friday night after i told her i didnt want to get back together with her and she deleted all my characters and took all my mcoins gold etc which was on the acc for if i wanted something (5k in mcoins and 800k in gold aprox.) im just telling you guys what happened. And 

I want to apalogize you wont see me alot anymore and i hope Roland can Delete the lv1 she made Ryderx and Change my Rangers Name to Ryderx Thank You.

ikd if you will believe me,but on friday night she also asked me to lend her my account after all the shit she told me a few months ago cuz of the ''ryder's ex gf show me her...'' (if you know what i mean ^_^ ), I said not and ignored her,then she pmed me with naminay and told me to kill myself then i ignored her again and all of her chars.

ikd if you will believe me,but on friday night she also asked me to lend her my account after all the shit she told me a few months ago cuz of the ''ryder's ex gf show me her...'' (if you know what i mean ^_^ ), I said not and ignored her,then she pmed me with naminay and told me to kill myself then i ignored her again and all of her chars.

First of all, I don't even know you and only talk to two people in game. Nor would I have asked a random person that I don't know, to use their account. I've never talked to you before so I'd you'd stop making up lies to feel included in a conversation it would be great.

Second of all, I amped myself +10 on my birthday almost 2 years ago and actually amped ryders gear for him to +8 with my money.

And lastly no, I didn't delete his characters due to me being at school and work all weekend. You all can believe what you want but the only time I log in warspear is to do my 5 free tickets then log off. Warspear is nothing to me anymore

First rule of warspear: Don´t get boyfriend/girlfriend online.

Second rule of warspear: Don´t lend your account/password information to anybody.

Third rule of warspear: Don´t trust in anybody to trade or exchange.

In this way, you will always be safe and nothing will happen to your beloved characters.

However, i dont desire to anybody what u got, investing $$ in somebody else apart from yourself and getting scammed or deleted in return. Good luck!

Edited by Jarlaxxle

First of all, I don't even know you and only talk to two people in game. Nor would I have asked a random person that I don't know, to use their account. I've never talked to you before so I'd you'd stop making up lies to feel included in a conversation it would be great.

Second of all, I amped myself +10 on my birthday almost 2 years ago and actually amped ryders gear for him to +8 with my money.

And lastly no, I didn't delete his characters due to me being at school and work all weekend. You all can believe what you want but the only time I log in warspear is to do my 5 free tickets then log off. Warspear is nothing to me anymore

So are you saying you didnt delete ryders accounts? Who did then?  :shok:

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Second rule of warspear: Don´t lend your account/password information to anybody.

Are you going to create a new guide? :D

Are you going to create a new guide? :D

Nah, my time is precious and I won´t spend it writing basic guides... people should know this kind of things too just observing. In addition, i resigned with this game as soon as devs created OP skills for OP elf classes and created guild damage buffs, so i won´t care anymore too much about anything related to ws.

Yeah I always disliked her, she was so damn arrogant. Long ago(years) I saw her amp and called her pro, she proceeded to call me noob and always treated me as if I was a lesser being even if I was friendly. Sorry this had to happen bro, account sharing is some risky buisness.

• 3 weeks later...

I see a different sight from the ss since the day yet before Halloween event 2 years ago.. The side that Jess told here sounds a bit more as I've know her by years by some facts. Though I won't involve between all of this stuff, nor making enemies, still I don't think she would've been like this what the topic says... Anyway I hope it'll work out somehow and again, I'm sorry to hear of the break up and hope there won't be any drama anymore. And I'm sorry to hear about the disappearance of your characters.

IMG_20160391_115056.png

Edited by lisaluv

Well hello there ryder.

I've always knew that chick was crazy enough to do such things, but the nice thing is that you found someone else ..

Nobody would wanna date a freak like jes, I think she drained the other guy's money so she came to you ;D

In this way, you will always be safe and nothing will happen to your beloved characters.

100% most helpful post ever seen

Bacca was my brother's Barbarian, for f*cks sake... But we've ended that drama.

That's... unfortunate. I hope everything will end up well for you :(

Edited by Nosotraes

• 2 weeks later...

I actually still have ss of some of me and jesenias convo

Gamemasters developers and administration always win.

This is worse then level 11 Dragonskey. Im still waiting if they will do what snowman or what that otber guy suggested. Which was make another char exactly like Dragonskey. Delete Dragonskey and give the new level 10 made chars name. Dragonskey.

Gm will never do this. If they did i would be speechless for the rest of eternity.

Edited by Godsrange

really depends.

I'd go ahead and tell ya about it but no need.