To mute or not to mute? That is the question #shakewarspear

MCocktail

You sound like you actually paid something as "punishment"... You did not.

It's the thought of a mod being able to ban someone without any reason, what if was on perma mute?

I don't 'want' much.. Just the mods on forums shuffled about and selected in a fair manner...

Or

Atleast go through Roland's watch before being able to mute or ban someone

It's the thought of a mod being able to ban someone without any reason, what if was on perma mute?

I don't 'want' much.. Just the mods on forums shuffled about and selected in a fair manner...

Or

Atleast go through Roland's watch before being able to mute or ban someone

In a couple of cases I asked him and he even said being harsh is good sometimes. whatelse do you want? Change your behaviour, stop being so arrogant and overly confident or leave the forum. If you don't like it here stop bothering us with your madness , get along with what happened or go. No one forces you to stay

Thats how it works yup

About the screen , idc who talks, thinks, sings,hates,crys about me and my decisions xD

So ya even the sweet try to spray oil into the fire wont help anything,

Swaaz was quite similar to you maili, difference was that he was a mod and it was hard proof his abusive behAivour etc.

But the ignorance about some things is the same + provocations blabla

At yushikos Quote brainless etc + the fact he is bypassing a perma ill interact also

Good day :)

In carnage i bloom like a flower in the dawn :)

In a couple of cases I asked him and he even said being harsh is good sometimes. whatelse do you want? Change your behaviour, stop being so arrogant and overly confident or leave the forum. If you don't like it here stop bothering us with your madness , get along with what happened or go. No one forces you to stay

This isn't your game nor forums, you do not have superior control over what happens here and i want to reinstate that fact.

You base your allegations on me being an arrogant person... I don't think thst stands.

I repeat, is that fair @Roland?

Thats how it works yup

About the screen , idc who talks, thinks, sings,hates,crys about me and my decisions xD

So ya even the sweet try to spray oil into the fire wont help anything,

Swaaz was quite similar to you maili, difference was that he was a mod and it was hard proof his abusive behAivour etc.

But the ignorance about some things is the same + provocations blabla

At yushikos Quote brainless etc + the fact he is bypassing a perma ill interact also

Good day :)

In carnage i bloom like a flower in the dawn :)

I got muted for no reason, you people are justifying it by saying mindless jibberish?

I don't care about swaaz yush or anyone else,the current mod crew have no respect for the players nor any formal mindset, they act rash and have a bad reputation altogether.

Atleast have the decency to say sorry, it's pathetic how you all act under these circumstances.

Edited by mailliwdxb

How many times do I have to repeat myself until you understand why you got muted? And once again, leave Roland out of it. It's your problem with me and he has nothing to do with it

Roland decides the mods, I'm not blaming him i want him to rebuke your mod post or whoever muted me for no reason in the first place.

Im not like swaaz, I have reason, this is my case, i want you out :) .

Your reasons aren't based on conduct, they're personal issues you have with me

=> power abbuse

So yes.. I want a logical reason and result to this specific scenario.

I got muted for no reason, you peoplre justifying it by saying mindless jibberish?

I don't care about swaaz yush or anyone else,the current mod crew have no respect for the players nor any formal mindset, they act rash and have a bad reputation altogether.

Atleast have the decency to say sorry, it's pathetic how you all act under these circumstances.

About ur mute idk , about ur behaivour ,like a Teenager who just entered adulescence

Read my answer again i wasnt talking about ur mute if it was right or not, i was talking about ur behaivour in the past,present and the Future so yea

About ur mute idk , about ur behaivour ,like a Teenager who just entered adulescence

Read my answer again i wasnt talking about ur mute if it was right or not, i was talking about ur behaivour in the past,present and the Future so yea

18 close enough, yeah.

So now you use an insult on me?

I hear no apology nor was any action taken

The mods actually insist on defending themselves using insults and gibberish

Pathetic, the entire mod crew.

They insult players and then wipe themselves off saying they own the forums.

18 close enough, yeah.

So now you use an insult on me?

I hear no apology nor was any action taken

The mods actually insist on defending themselves using insults and gibberish

Pathetic, the entire mod crew.

They insult players and then wipe themselves off saying they own the forums.

Another 18 year old spoiled brat who never heard a no from his parents :)

Enough now i dont tollerate such a behaivour here

The next person who creates such cancer topics will be hunt down By me i promise you this for the sake of this forum!

Good day

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley