To mute or not to mute? That is the question #shakewarspear

MCocktail

I muted you because you are picking fights, which is prohibited regarding the forum rules, and it has the side effect that it's annoying as well.

Yushiko got muted because he said "f*ck Roland, f*ck snoralx and duck you as well (refering to me).

I never picked a fight, or is in game pvp not allowed to be screen shott'ed?

You have no reason.. You're just pulling things and Roland does not care to reason even though he's supposed to be the community admin...

Is your sense of thriving equivalent to power abuse?

And gladi, what's the need for going off topic? luka needs your help, he says he wants the quote unquote floor___.. Not my words.. His ;)

Edited by mailliwdxb

And btw yushiko showed frustration, the same you had dije... Except he did it in a manner where he actually comes out with a rude behaviour.. But for the better reason.

I like what easy said in my last ss... suits the situation of the forum well

You have no reason.. You're just pulling things and Roland does not care to reason even though he's supposed to be the community admin...

If only I could ever understand all your conflicts, fights, problems etc.

It's not my job to reason anyone, school and parents are for this stuff, I have two very different communities to communicate with for a small payment, what do you want?

I really thought some time ago that players-moderators will be of help but you don't even have respect for your fellow players, what can I do?

Stop tnis drama.you got muted no need to fight for something which can't be undone.Its the past.befriend which each other and stop fighting.

When spring update.

If only I could ever understand all your conflicts, fights, problems etc.

It's not my job to reason anyone, school and parents are for this stuff, I have two very different communities to communicate with for a small payment, what do you want?

I really thought some time ago that players-moderators will be of help but you don't even have respect for your fellow players, what can I do?

Just remove her as mod,There are many ppl with good qualities here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/24334-applications-for-moderator-positions/

Remove those nazi mods ^_^ You guys should listen to your costumers at least one day.

oh yes, I know this tone, when you need something you become A CUSTOMER, but when something is wrong from your side it's always we to blame.

No, thanks.

This whole thing seems to be bullshit. Let me, an outsider summarize what I understood.

1. Someone's got muted for no properly explained reason. (Yes, Livi claims A, the "victim" claims B, Julia claims C and others claim D.)

2. The muted person created a new profile to make a topic which explains why the WS's forum system sucks and why moderators suck. Which is completely understandable if you beleive you got muted for no reason.

3. The moderators reacted, saying they did everything according to the forum 'law'.

4. Came the word-karate, "victim" vs. mods. And a few times outsiders joined.

5. The "victim" insulted Roland for not taking care of the forum and being unresponsive.

Comeon, are you sure you need to fullfill 2 pages of a topic just for being muted for a little time?

(PS: Don't get offended, please)

oh yes, I know this tone, when you need something you become A CUSTOMER, but when something is wrong from your side it's always we to blame.

No, thanks.

never blame any of things you guys do in game,i have never had problems in game and  I've been playing this game since 2010,and i wouldn't change it for other one,but we have to admit that the way these nazi mods are acting isnt fair.

This whole thing seems to be bullshit. Let me, an outsider summarize what I understood.

1. Someone's got muted for no properly explained reason. (Yes, Livi claims A, the "victim" claims B, Julia claims C and others claim D.)

2. The muted person created a new profile to make a topic which explains why the WS's forum system sucks and why moderators suck. Which is completely understandable if you beleive you got muted for no reason.

3. The moderators reacted, saying they did everything according to the forum 'law'.

5. The "victim" insulted Roland for not taking care of the forum and being unresponsive.

Comeon, are you sure you need to fullfill 2 pages of a topic just for being muted for a little time?

I'm not even complaining cuz i got muted, idc about it, im complaining cuz they muted maili for no f...... reason.

never blame any of things you guys do in game,i have never had problems in game and  I've been playing this game since 2010,and i wouldn't change it for other one,but we have to admit that the way these nazi mods are acting isnt fair.

you know, blaming someone being a nazi is a serious claim, are there any proofs of this stuff?

Really, both of u, kazuma/baskentli/yushiko/yourmom and maili/william are too exaggerate the issue :bad:

I dont mind to lose my mod position ^_^ as long as i'm wrong. Both of u are free from the mute.

Stop the drama, even if i made, i wont let it happen too long :bad:

Really, both of u, kazuma/baskentli/yushiko/yourmom and maili/william are too exaggerate the issue :bad:

You're acting like if you wouldn't do the same if someone mute you for no reason, lets be real  .-.

You're acting like if you wouldn't do the same if someone mute you for no reason, lets be real .-.

Sry i wont bother mute some1 just bcoz hes debating with me :bad: idc lol

How many times did i mute ppl?

Edited by Lee Vie

Sry i wont bother mute some1 just bcoz hes debating with me :bad: idc lol

How many times did i mute ppl?

i didn't say you muted a person,I just said that you're acting like if you wouldn't complain as maili is doing cuz some nazi mod muted for no reason.

I waited.. No alts were made by me... I'm not at the point where I'd need to talk to you all on forums as a basic necessity

But all i ask is for a reason

If there was no reason i was unlawfully punished, right?

From what Redbird's said, it isn't a legitimate reason,right?

I don't wish to fight.. Just loosen the censorship on the international side of the forums and try to get user voted mods that'd deem fit.. Like the bugs bunny guy.. Who i assume changed his user

Best statement ever.

Lol u guys look like kindergarten kids

Ill stand by Livi and Julia, deal with it users this is Warsparta!!

Furthermore applying to a Mod position is like applying to a Job i dont think the people choose who can or cant be mods, admins do that

I played many games and i never saw people choosing the mods in forum or ingame.

Edited by lallouss

for those who don't want to see us discussing something  that wasn't fair,you guys can leave the topic, we won't miss you,thats for sure ^_^

Edited by yourmom

Ill stand by Livi and Julia, deal with it users this is Warsparta!!

Furthermore applying to a Mod position is like applying to a Job i dont think the people choose who can or cant be mods, admins do that

I played many games and i never saw people choosing the mods in forum or ingame.

What are you standing by?

Atleast give me my reason

Justify their actions

Or just choose better forum mods from Roland's side

for those who don't want to see us discussing something that wasn't fair,you guys can leave the topic, we won't miss you,thats for sure ^_^

My problem is not how you are discussing something, but over what you are discussing. Comeon, if it was permament ban, I would understand your actions, but it was mute for a short time, why do you even talk about it?

My problem is not how you are discussing something, but over what you are discussing. Comeon, if it was permament ban, I would understand your actions, but it was mute for a short time, why do you even talk about it?

so you want me to stop complaining just cuz it was a simpled mute....give them ur hand and they will take ur whole body.

now it is just a simple mute for no reason,but tomorrow can be a perm banned for no reason.those nazi mods should be removed and add better ones, as i told to roland,there a lot of players applying for mod 100% better than the actual ones.

Also got banned once -_-

Stop this move on , here we reign deal with it , sorry for the harsh but truthful words

na, you just got banned by swaaz one time and it wasn't fair so one of those mods ''probably roland'' just canceled the bann.

Also got banned once -_-

Stop this move on , here we reign deal with it , sorry for the harsh but truthful words

Is that how it works Rowland?

Btw polly look at my ss, seems like a mess :3

Edited by mailliwdxb

I was refering to the past about the Swaz Poley conflict.

She is doing a great job nowadays, and why do you always want her and me to fight? Like the last time when you claimed I would hate her, which is ridiculous because she has never done anything bad to be, rather the opposite, she was always very nice and kind.

Edited by Julie

And yes, what yushiko is saying is right.

Today a temp mute might be a ban later.

Over the fact that the mod who did it had no reason to.

Just looking at the degree of the punishment doesn't seem fair, or would you still pay for a fine you don't deserve?

Edited by mailliwdxb