To mute or not to mute? That is the question #shakewarspear

MCocktail

I do know that being muted didnt make me regret my actions at all... It was rater taunting. :/

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

I do know that being muted didnt make me regret my actions at all... It was rater taunting. :/

If Mailli continues I will be able to mute him forever and Yushi almost got banned 2 days ago

Nazi mods. If he's not breaking any rules, muting him on the basis that he might annoy "other people" is a crappy excuse for butthurt. Freedom of speech salt pls.

Causing fights and freedom of speech are two different things, it's even in the community rules so I had the right to mute him.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

• Making non-constructive posts

• Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages

• Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Causing fights and freedom of speech are two different things, it's even in the community rules so I had the right to mute him.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

• Making non-constructive posts

• Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages

• Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

He wasn't causing any disturbance on forum,thats such a crappy excuse, he was just giving his personal opinion and eve and you took it personal,also the forum as in the game has an option to ignore ppl, if eve was getting mad at him then she could have just put him in the ignore list of forum,but ofc nazimods takes the things too personal when they are on their days ''if you know what i mean lol''

He wasn't causing any disturbance on forum,thats such a crappy excuse, he was just giving his personal opinion and eve and you took it personal,also the forum as in the game has an option to ignore ppl, if eve was getting mad at him then she could have just put him in the ignore list of forum,but ofc nazimods takes the things too personal when they are on their days ''if you know what i mean lol''

Mods are there to "punish" if the forum rules are getting violated, not to put that forum member on the ignore list. I didn't take what he said personal lol neither am I on my days lmao :fool: Words can't describe how idiotic it is to blame 'the days' for a female moderator's actions.

He has often caused disturbences or kinda picked fights, just this time I have stopped it before it went too far.

You can hate as much on me as you want but you won't get me down or make me to say sorry and beg for forgiveness.

Mods are there to "punish" if the forum rules are getting violated, not to put that forum member on the ignore list. 

What's that? another of ur crappy excuses to bann a player?

I think that the forum users should be able to chose who cant and can be a mod cuz roland and snorlax haven't been really lucky choosing one,I may not be god to judge you,but im a costumer and we the costumer rules the game and you little closed minded girl are doing a really bad work as a mod.

What's that? another of ur crappy excuses to bann a player?

I think that the forum users should be able to chose who cant and can be a mod cuz roland and snorlax haven't been really lucky choosing one,I may not be god to judge you,but im a costumer and we the costumer rules the game and you little closed minded girl are doing a really bad work as a mod.

I'm not close minded and Mailli already had 3 warnings before I warned and muted him, hmmm..

Once again, he is NOT banned.

If forum members like you were able to choose the mods, the whole forum would be full of bs, arguements, fights and people trolling and insulting each other, some for fun, some serious.

It's sad to see that I'm quiet young and care more abour respectful and polite behaviour than some older people do.

If you can't stay polite and get upset about such stupid stuff that happens on the Internet, please, just leave or better, create your own goddamn forum where members can insult, fight and be rude as much as they want to.

Oh and by the way, where did I use anything as 'crappy excuse'? I said a couple of times. I don't have to excuse myself for my actions because I have the right to do it.

Edited by Julia

ok closet minded girl... bann and mute is almost the same cuz you can also be temporaly banned so it doesn't matter how you call it.

if i were able to chose a mod i would just chose one that doesn't mute\ban ppl just because that person is giving it's personal opinion,ik that i will probably be banned cuz we can't express ourselves in this forum full of nazimods that ban us for the must stupid things. now the solution for all this was just to put maili in your ignore list cuz thats what roland always tell everyone when someone start to insult in game, no? so,if you just bann ppl for talking crap,why do we need an ignore list option? I honestly can't understand ws logic.

I've seen a lot of people getting banned by mechasaiyan and no one never complained about the way he rules the forum,why? cuz he had the reason to ban them and they never complained cuz they knew he was right ,but when you ban a person,they all start to complain and insult cuz they feel that the way they were muted\baned wasn't fair.

The way this forum is ruled, it's just bullshit.

ok closet minded girl... bann and mute is almost the same cuz you can also be temporaly banned so it doesn't matter how you call it.

if i were able to chose a mod i would just chose one that doesn't mute\ban ppl just because that person is giving it's personal opinion,ik that i will probably be banned cuz we can't express ourselves in this forum full of nazimods that ban us for the must stupid things. now the solution for all this was just to put maili in your ignore list cuz thats what roland always tell everyone when someone start to insult in game, no? so,if you just bann ppl for talking crap,why do we need an ignore list option? I honestly can't understand ws logic.

I've seen a lot of people getting banned by mechasaiyan and no one never complained about the way he rules the forum,why? cuz he had the reason to ban them and they never complained cuz they knew he was right ,but when you ban a person,they all start to complain and insult cuz they feel that the way they were muted\baned wasn't fair.

The way this forum is ruled, it's just bullshit.

Then you should complain about the forum rules and not about me :)

No one forces you to stay here if you don't like it.

Oh and we are muting people for talking crap and not ban them straight away in the hope their behaviour will improve and maybe realize what was wrong.

You can't even compare muting and banning. And I know as soon as Mailli is able to post again and Yushiko too, the real drama will start.

The thing about Mecha is that he is an 'old' guy and people are probably too scared to complain about him. And then there is me, the 17 years old new mod, a girl as well, younger than most of the people here or about the same age, and I know people, especially boys, are getting pissed off when someone who is younger has more "power" than they do.

Edited by Julia

Yea it'd be great if we could select forum mods, else roland will heir all teen girls as moderators. Jkjk :rofl:

Edited by Cybernem

I see we've had a very exciting couple of weeks and things seem to be calming down, great greaat

so if you could all just stare into this light... right, here...

Men-in-Black.jpg

It'll all be over in just a second...

*WHOOSH*

Sexypro for president

Then you should complain about the forum rules and not about me :)

No one forces you to stay here if you don't like it.

Oh and we are muting people for talking crap and not ban them straight away in the hope their behaviour will improve and maybe realize what was wrong.

You can't even compare muting and banning. And I know as soon as Mailli is able to post again and Yushiko too, the real drama will start.

The thing about Mecha is that he is an 'old' guy and people are probably too scared to complain about him. And then there is me, the 17 years old new mod, a girl as well, younger than most of the people here or about the same age, and  I know people, especially boys, are getting pissed off when someone who is younger has more "power" than they do.

mecha is like 27 years old , thats not all lolz.

I'm 18 years old and i actually teach english to ppl that are older than me(21-26 years) and i've never seen one of my student getting pissed off just cuz im younger lol so your '' I know people, especially boys, are getting pissed off when someone who is younger has more "power" than they do.'' argument is 100% invalid dear closet minded girl.

I'm 18 years old and i actually teach english to ppl that are older than me(21-26 years) and i've never seen one of my student getting pissed off just cuz im younger lol so your '' I know people, especially boys, are getting pissed off when someone who is younger has more "power" than they do.'' argument is 100% invalid dear closet minded girl.

Im pretty sure that u r yushiko aka yugao

But dont worry, i dont wanna argue with u nor maili.

Edited by Lee Vie

I'm 18 years old and i actually teach english to ppl that are older than me(21-26 years) and i've never seen one of my student getting pissed off just cuz im younger lol so your '' I know people, especially boys, are getting pissed off when someone who is younger has more "power" than they do.'' argument is 100% invalid dear closet minded girl.

Wow the third time that you have insulted me :/

At least I'm not going down to your niveau, boy :)

Edited by Julia

Ohoho Great War seems to come. Could anyone just lighten my empty mind, what is the reason you are arguing/ trying to convince each other nicely and peacfully?

Wow the third time that you have insulted me :/

At least I'm not going down to your niveau, boy :)

thats not an insult,but if you want to take it as one, it is ur own problem.

To mute.. or not to mute?

Woaah! This sounds like another amazing question related to our most beloved topic in this forum: 

#warspearphilosophy !

Cracks fingers*

Wassup :3 was boring just reading all of it for a while... So let's get to le action.

All of you have seen Lee's post of how i was muted becuase I was annoying.

Let's disect the situation and see how the terminology for 'annoying' was wrongly used.

Ill answer to all of y'all, or if you don't take my word for it the ss' are on the screen shots section :)

Firstly

LeeV was posting ss' on arena wins on the screen shot section of le forums

I had no problem whatsoever, i had just told her that those were not commendable arena wins.. In the kindest manner possible.

I did not mean to taunt anyone in any way whatsoever.... Funny.. You taking unnecessary action has done more damage to your reputation.

There was no mod intervention both in game nor on forums pm... All i had received was 'i have low resi on my druid' by LeeV.

I did not mind said pm becuase i had no concern for it and my final statement was 'lets pvp' i used a 1h level 17 weap blah blah.. I beat her.. Posted an ss.

I received an instant mute with no explanations whatsoever.

Now you all know my side of the story, i never intended a fight... But the mods seem to hold their self esteem high to the point they start muting over in game reasons :)

Now we go on to mod selections and the broken system the warspear forums follow.

I have read forum posts on the Russian section of this website and everything seems to be doing well.. Let me now emphasise on why i think this section has something wrong.

1) Mods were chosen based on the fact that they do not play the game?

2) There is no union between mods in le forums? (See my ss down below)

3) They have the rights to unlawfully mute/ban players without the consent of a higher authority?

I could go on and on but I've had enough.

Now my personal opinion on the stand.

I believe i was punished for no crimes, under the claims of i had warnings beforehand and i was 'annoying'... And mods seem to be threatening players using temp bans etc (Yushiko) all of which is just ruining the fun exposure of the forums.

It was a much much better time before player mods were introduced into the forums.

IF Roland reads this, just know that this is a concern for the forums of your game, the international side is just getting even more 'boring'.. Not my quote read it on a post or several posts idk :P

It would be much better if you'd remove player mods as a whole.. Or just have a new crew of mods considering the current batch consists of people who ban and mute people on the basis of being annoying.

I rest my case

Btw i got spawn.. Im op nub 8)

Edited by mailliwdxb

Forum is dead, too many rules and too many moderators.

Forum is not dead, it is just as active as should be.

I muted you because you are picking fights, which is prohibited regarding the forum rules, and it has the side effect that it's annoying as well.

Yushiko got muted because he said "f*ck Roland, f*ck snoralx and duck you as well (refering to me).