decent lvl13 or 14 staff with astral bonus

Hello all, is there any staff with required level 13 or 14 with an astral bonus, which a druid lvl 14 can get, from a questline, shop etc? for a reasonable price (not 30k+ from trade chat) or reasonable effort (i.e. a questline...) My point is that i want to improve my heal by using a dull crystal of astral and my Twisted baton does not fulfill the level requirement (13) of this crystal. Thanks for any info!

thanks a bunch for the info, now I know on what to focus on :) got one additional question, does the carved staff have a built-in astral bonus too? cant find any stats of it anywhere... thx again

its 81 moon&astral, just got it from the quest, and installed the crystal in it :) thx again for the info it helped a lot.

• 1 month later...

I'm 40 points left of being lvl 15 and i still have a staff lvl 9 (+2 and enchanted with 20 moon). It has 91 moon total and also astral, accuracy and critical bonusses build-in. I haven't found a new higher staff with the same things....

I heard there is a "well-tired baton" requirement lvl 15 available, with these 4 build-in bonusses (and i also have a dull crystal of astral and want to use it). Does anyone know where i can find this baton?

I'm 40 points left of being lvl 15 and i still have a staff lvl 9 (+2 and enchanted with 20 moon). It has 91 moon total and also astral, accuracy and critical bonusses build-in. I haven't found a new higher staff with the same things....

I heard there is a "well-tired baton" requirement lvl 15 available, with these 4 build-in bonusses (and i also have a dull crystal of astral and want to use it). Does anyone know where i can find this baton?

Well tried baton is bg drop. It's so rare that you'd better forget about ever buying it or farming for it. Lvl 15 arena staff is the best option for you.

Thanks you for your answer :)

I have several, probably newbie-questions...

- Can i use arena-equipment outside the arena? (I never tried it but your answer is indicating it :) ).

- What is bg (has something to do witch chainless quests?)?

- What/where is that chainless quest (do i have to attack the chainless buyer-up?)? :P

I've been searching the forum/website a lot, but haven't found the answers. And in the game i can't find it  :unknw:

first question, you can use arena items for out of arena,

Second, berengar guards(bg) is 3 bosses in cave. they are last boss of chaınless league quest. And you can drop bg gloves,bg boats and well-tried weapons.

Third, chaınless is consist 6 quest, before 5 quest is kıll bosses ın enemy areas(for exp genie, kratt for mc, ghar-shagg, lake elem. For elves) and last quest is berengar g. And ıf you finish these quest, you can buy bg armor and helms from npc lenar(tavern, nadir sard)

I hope help you :)

sorry for my english:)

So these quest i get like all other yellow quests?

I'm lvl 15 now but i can't find that lvl 15 arena staff. Does anybody know where to find it?

So these quest i get like all other yellow quests?

I'm lvl 15 now but i can't find that lvl 15 arena staff. Does anybody know where to find it?

Yes, chainless quests are yellow quests.

It's a mistake to go to lvl 15 without arena weapon. You can buy arena weapons from arena supplier at  the shop in Nadir or Kamp Gasphel.

Found it :)

New problem; i need 5376 arena-points for it. I have only 54 :P I never do arena...

Just lost one. It gives 9 points so i need 600 fights :-\

Pfff... lost my staff while amplifying it to +4 :'( So now i have an new normal lvl 12 staff... Lost 3500 gold (spheres and new staff).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...