Keyboard bug in Android

ColdFootedMole

I have a bug where if the warspear

app gets sent into the background on Android, when I open it up again certain text just turns into blocks like in the screenshot. it's not game breaking, but rather annoying.

It happens if the screen turns off, if I go to the home screen, if I get a call etc. I have to completely close the app and re open to get it back to normal. has anyone else encountered this?

When I press send on the keyboard and it sends the text into the text box I can read it, but then when I open keyboard again I have to guess where the letter is I want to correct :/ really really annoying

Thanks

Peeachy

Screenshot_2016-03-07-18-07-29.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-03-07-18-07-52.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-03-07-18-08-07.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-03-07-18-08-23.jpeg

It's hard to say what can be done in this case.

There are a lot of  Android devices available today, we can't guarantee good perfomance on every of them.

We also don't have your device to perform any tests.

Dunno what to say right now.

• 2 weeks later...

i got the same problem on my ios device, cant even type a word on the game so i have to click the home button and open the app again its not much but sometime this can be so annoying when doing a dg or killing a big boss while chatting with my friend

Here in my screenshot is another keyboard bug on Android which I would like you to check out :) It happens since the last server reset today. I tried clearing cache and stuff but after a while the strange bug returns. I asked around and heard it happened to other people as well but not to all Android users

post-23872-0-95767100-1458735869_thumb.png

Here in my screenshot is another keyboard bug on Android which I would like you to check out :) It happens since the last server reset today. I tried clearing cache and stuff but after a while the strange bug returns. I asked around and heard it happened to other people as well but not to all Android users

wow wow, interesting stuff, let's check this situation out.

Final verdict from our developers:

yes, this situation can happen on some devices in some occasions, client restart should help.

As I said earlier, there are a LOT of Android devices, we can't guarantee that everything will always be ok.

Well looks like it is common problem.. This appeared today after downloading client from play store, before was normal just with cache update.

Well I think it is not my keyboard have a look when I tried add a friend

Screenshot_2016-03-24-23-11-18.png

Screenshot_2016-03-24-23-41-51.png

Edited by heavybowus