Ayvondil, Irselnort, Bg tower. Im connfused

yousse0605

Could someone help me?

I just got some few questions.

Im not done with bg tower, and I have quests at map ayvondil?

I heard that people get there late like lvl 20+. Im lvl 16 and have yellow quests at ayvondil? I did only one swamp quest.

Could someone tell my how I got it?

And someone tell me the quest line? Like when I become lvl 15 and done all quests at irselnort, where do I move?

Thanks ;)

So, I don't know where to start :lol:

Have you finished the quests for bg easy, normal and hard?

The level doesn't matter, you can start questing on Ayvondil as soon as you have finished the storyline quests on Irselnort the Ashcoast. Nowadays many people use an experience potion to receive the double amount of experience given by a quest, that's probably why so many people are at a pretty high level when they are starting to move to Ayvondil.

Do you remember how the swamps quest which you have finished was called?

To the quest line:

There's a storyline (all yellow quests) which starts when you creat a new character and it leads you through the whole map of your chosen faction. After you are done with the first map you will be able to do the storyline quests on Ashcoast town one (t1), when you are done at t1 you will be lead to town 2 (t2) and so on till you are at the last town (town 5). After you are done with all yellow quests from one town you will get the blue daily quests which appear randomly every day. Then you have to finish one certain quest on the norlant swamps to receive the quests for berengars tower easy, normal and hard. As soon as you are done with BG you can go to Ayvondil and continue the storyline in t1 Ayvondil to gain reputation to do the dungeon there and so on :D

After you finish all yellow quest in Irselnort find yellow quest in norlant swamp named "Echo of Tragedy". Follow this main quest and you can go to Ayvondil.

After you finish all yellow quest in Irselnort find yellow quest in norlant swamp named "Echo of Tragedy". Follow this main quest and you can go to Ayvondil.

Yep, after u finish echo of tragedy, u will need to do some yellow qsts in the island, then u can get a qst in kotaravva regarding to "valkrya stone", this last main qst will bring u to t5 ilsernorth, and u will get gatekeeper quest, then bg easy-normal-hard quests, after finish bg hard one, you can start questing on ayvondil. Each town, you will need dg hard lvl for unlocking the next town.

Attention : you need to complete CL qst before u can enter bg normal or higher.

:)

Edited by Lee Vie

Many people don't know how to continue main quest after finishing all quest in irslenort.

Instead take main quest in swamp newbies asking help for yellow quest in new lab "A new enemy". Just delete this quest, it's a trap :wacko:

Instead take main quest in swamp newbies asking help for yellow quest in new lab "A new enemy". Just delete this quest, it's a trap :wacko:

"A new enemy" isn't an Inselnort quest but an Astral one.

Yes, it is a trap because there isn't a yellow quest guide of Warspear and then because they don't read that they have to go to Swamp and continue the storyline.

But once they are there, they see a lot of yellow quests and you don't know what you have to do for first!

So, I don't know where to start :lol:

Have you finished the quests for bg easy, normal and hard?

The level doesn't matter, you can start questing on Ayvondil as soon as you have finished the storyline quests on Irselnort the Ashcoast. Nowadays many people use an experience potion to receive the double amount of experience given by a quest, that's probably why so many people are at a pretty high level when they are starting to move to Ayvondil.

Do you remember how the swamps quest which you have finished was called?

To the quest line:

There's a storyline (all yellow quests) which starts when you creat a new character and it leads you through the whole map of your chosen faction. After you are done with the first map you will be able to do the storyline quests on Ashcoast town one (t1), when you are done at t1 you will be lead to town 2 (t2) and so on till you are at the last town (town 5). After you are done with all yellow quests from one town you will get the blue daily quests which appear randomly every day. Then you have to finish one certain quest on the norlant swamps to receive the quests for berengars tower easy, normal and hard. As soon as you are done with BG you can go to Ayvondil and continue the storyline in t1 Ayvondil to gain reputation to do the dungeon there and so on :D

Thanks for reply. This is what I did. Finished the map 1. Then moved to itselnort and finished all quests from t1-t5. Then I did the quest on swamps that lead me to bg tower. I did all bg quests without the one who says bg crown. I think its the last.

When I moved to ayvondil, it wad a bit scary cuz all was high lvl. But when you informed me about that they used experience pots then im fine, and I understod.

Many people don't know how to continue main quest after finishing all quest in irslenort.

Got a bit connfused. Thanks for repy me. I know what to do now ;D

Thanks for reply. This is what I did. Finished the map 1. Then moved to itselnort and finished all quests from t1-t5. Then I did the quest on swamps that lead me to bg tower. I did all bg quests without the one who says bg crown. I think its the last.

When I moved to ayvondil, it wad a bit scary cuz all was high lvl. But when you informed me about that they used experience pots then im fine, and I understod.

You are welcome! And if you need help pm Xbluebirdx/Xredbirdx :) I will try my best to be available