Think it's time to take a break.

SneakyMe

Stressed to the max, been overworking myself like mad when it comes to WS, from constantly (every single day) being asked to help people, and helping them, and running my own clan, trying to keep everyone happy and helping them and shit, etc, etc, etc...it's just getting to me guys, I think though what pushed me over the edge is when, I took a shaman, who at the time was lvl 15 and had crappy gear, and mean her gear was horrible, and spent my own money helping that person gear up to the max (Gem's, Enchants, you name it) - and that person just bail on me the other day without any good reasoning at all, was like wow, guess I shouldn't try and help everyone, maybe it's my own damn fault, I dunno man. Just saying if you don't see me on much, you know why, to the people who I was supposed to help today, I'm sorry. Just don't feel like playing right now. Hopefully I'll shake this shit off soon and be back in action. :sorry:

yeah lol and some newbie start lazy becouse they always depeneding on you. They depend on you to call a help to other players .

Stressed to the max, been overworking myself like mad when it comes to WS, from constantly (every single day) being asked to help people, and helping them, and running my own clan, trying to keep everyone happy and helping them and shit, etc, etc, etc...it's just getting to me guys, I think though what pushed me over the edge is when, I took a shaman, who at the time was lvl 15 and had crappy gear, and mean her gear was horrible, and spent my own money helping that person gear up to the max (Gem's, Enchants, you name it) - and that person just bail on me the other day without any good reasoning at all, was like wow, guess I shouldn't try and help everyone, maybe it's my own damn fault, I dunno man. Just saying if you don't see me on much, you know why, to the people who I was supposed to help today, I'm sorry. Just don't feel like playing right now. Hopefully I'll shake this shit off soon and be back in action. :sorry:

2 kind of people born in this world, a good man and an asshole.

just keep ur will to help other ppl dude, an asshole will ended duck up in the end.

same as me in the elf side, i walk here and there to help newbies. wasting my pot for helping them without asking reward, and u know what..most of them not remember when they strong, and  the bad part is, some of them become my enemy :facepalm:

screw them, i will be glad if they remember me, if not..who cares..it wont stop me to keep helping other, cause i just like it..dnt knw why ;D .

This topic make me cry  :cray:

Just be yourself that make you comfortable with

Friends are very valuable, but if the environment dragged you to become more and more stronger that time it will start to make you selfish

jah om slay pake acara nangis :lol:

but its true..when u get stronger, evil possessed you 8) ...haha j.k

A retard lvl 14 ranger pm me in cry that he lost bow...so i bought him bow from shop freeeeeee...and gave him...now he made a mc and when i asked him why u dont play ranger ...he said...none of ur bussiness....and said i was stupid to help him....lol... forgot his name..

A retard lvl 14 ranger pm me in cry that he lost bow...so i bought him bow from shop freeeeeee...and gave him...now he made a mc and when i asked him why u dont play ranger ...he said...none of ur bussiness....and said i was stupid to help him....lol... forgot his name..

that punk is an asshole :facepalm:

Thanks guys, yeah It's my own damn fault , just gotta stop trying to help every damn body, and trying to make everyone happy and shit, oh well though, going to just pace myself I guess, thanks for the pm's and encouraging post's, seriously. 

LOL, wow nice.

Reminds me of that ungrateful fool Defyndeath. Back during the mshop 'crappy coding by devs(they won't admit to)', he was so glad to receive free mshop items from me.  But later, didn't help my new acct toon out, cuz he said he doesn't help cheats.

So funny he was wearing the bunny suit I had given him with those free mcoin.

Wow bro, that's messed up seriously.  That's the type of ungrateful shit I be talking about, lesson learned though.  Be a cold day in hell before I spend that kind of money again on someone, that's a promise.

LOL, wow nice.

Reminds me of that ungrateful fool Defyndeath. Back during the mshop 'crappy coding by devs(they won't admit to)', he was so glad to receive free mshop items from me.  But later, didn't help my new acct toon out, cuz he said he doesn't help cheats.

So funny he was wearing the bunny suit I had given him with those free mcoin.

Ya were friends  :pleasantry: I think i might of helped hime do quest but when i asked him for help one day he ignored my pm and when he did answer he gave me a smart ass response.....

Yeah bro gets hard to help people cause they start to change after they don't need any more help a lot of selfish people :bad:

Yeah bro gets hard to help people cause they start to change after they don't need any more help a lot of selfish people :bad:

That is so true bro.

That is so true bro.

Thats the sadest part of helping newbie. But the most wonderfull thing their is  when you help somebody even u dont ask to repay you they keeping the things that without you maybe im still weak,

that pretty sad case tho, even im elfos = = congratz ! u did well sneaky moved mcs worked together.*salute ya*

shit happen game goes on  ::)

but u can always help a bro  :give_rose: :blush:

Lol, nvr seen u on whor...

And....sneaky, dnt let it screw urslf. A ♥♥♥♥♥y imp is not enuf to take a hero down.

I think everyone who helps people around, faces these selfish bastrds once in a while. I hlped a person who is full of laby items and rubs it in my face, but i still beat the crap outa him lol

Hmmm...., World is so hard ain't it?Anyway most of good players will find those kind of thing on warspear world,just don't give a damn care to such people and just carry on what you were doing :drinks:

Don't know why,but I just wanted to drop by here,in this topic,forgive me if I disturbed,Good luck :) 

Point me to a good mmo, think I'm done with WS, seriously. 2.10? Really? Seriously I'm searching for another MMO to play.

Order and Chaos online.  Its the best mobile 3d mmo.  It's 7.99 to start for 3 months then cheaper to resubscribe.  If you compare amp costs its a cheaper more complete game.  Amazing controls,pvp, guilds, pve, mail system with item delivery. 

I still love warspear bc of the 2d style and friends, but it is still a game in development.  It's frustrating seeing them move slowly and fail to hear their customers. 

Order and Chaos online.  Its the best mobile 3d mmo.  It's 7.99 to start for 3 months then cheaper to resubscribe.  If you compare amp costs its a cheaper more complete game.  Amazing controls,pvp, guilds, pve, mail system with item delivery.

I still love warspear bc of the 2d style and friends, but it is still a game in development.  It's frustrating seeing them move slowly and fail to hear their customers.

Aha, u always saying u busy in your family, but the truth  is you play other kind of gamems, why dony your try to recruit me  as a newbie, hhhahahaha

Lol nah I'm am really busy I'm still a newbie in OCO.  I'm just searching for a new game like sneaky.  This game is fun and if it ever was complete or developed faster I'd be full time here. 

Lol nah I'm am really busy I'm still a newbie in OCO.  I'm just searching for a new game like sneaky.  This game is fun and if it ever was complete or developed faster I'd be full time here.

COme on pops , dont lie hahahaha.. Btw thanks for new tactics,, it help me alot in arena and pvp.. Your my teacher...