Some suggestions to improve pvp experience

gtar

We all know that Warspear received many upgrades over the years with many bug fixes and improvements, but these updates something important was left behind , an free arena mode to train and test players powers with friends.

This is not an mode in which it awards or points , but we can choose who to fight and call him to fight.

I suggest a new button in the menu interact

interact - > challenge to fight

Could be on a map of the arena or in an area dedicated to these struggles , I would prefer an area where other players can watch these battles as an audience.

I know I'm not the one who would like it, but also other passionate players for pvp fights.  :good:

Potions chaos was not the solution to this because they are expensive and we could not spend hours using potion of chaos. Proof that potion of chaos was not the solution is that the pvp cave of nadir still full of players.

lol? you can pvp people from other faction there. With chaos you pvp your own faction. totally different things. What will happen to chaos pot when there is a chance to pvp freely?

Such a functionality was suggested years and years ago but rejected due to various reasons ($).

Chaos potion was their solution to benefit from us players getting to battle eachother I guess.

Such a functionality was suggested years and years ago but rejected due to various reasons ($).

Chaos potion was their solution to benefit from us players getting to battle eachother I guess.

This

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this new addition is awesome, but a bigger size would be nice

In future it would be nice to have it in normal maps like ayvondil, irelsnort and the newbie maps.

Reminds me of TibiaME ^^