Suggestion, remove fire vulcan arena

gtar

Fire vulcan arena should be removed?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you would like if fire vulcan arena were removed?

• Yes
    • No

This arena map was hated by majority of players, and cause bad experience in the game.

* Rogue lose invisibility and stun.

* Necro lose stun.

This make bad experience for those class.

arena de fogo.jpg

only arena map that requires a fair amount of skill to win, removing it will just make arena as static and boring as it already is. if anything, I want to see more maps like this.

not that random teleport map though xD

• 2 weeks later...

This arena is interenting but i feell like elfs got a litle advantage, barbarian stone skin is lost on every hit, rogue lose invisibility, warlock has a low hp this is a problem, necro lose hp for use shield skill and arena make it fall, only dk and shaman go ok but wait  :excl:  elfs 90% of them are long ranged atackers ( ranger druid priest and mages) now we have bd( shield + skill for make char run fast + long range skill and stun) last paladin( heal and aura, banner long range skill, they are a nice tanker and dont lose nothing in hp) 

maybe this arena help long ranger atackers and runners but you can say anything that you want :P

wow sorry for my bad english if i made some mistakes :blush:

This arena map was hated by majority of players, and cause bad experience in the game.

* Rogue lose invisibility and stun.

* Necro lose stun.

This make bad experience for those class.

attachicon.gifarena de fogo.jpg

rogue doenst lose anything unless hes in same area 15s+, so you cant say its losing it, same with stun, stun works well till lava comes, and well necro can stun there enemies till lava hits them down, this map is best map for runners and I enjoy it. (even with my necro or rogue)