Who are the Best 3 Shaman in server

Roguemaster

Deaath is op, sure he have all +10 arena gear but know well how tu use skill... for me is the first

So, other good shaman are Rokz, Tokr, and many other

(Ty for 3th place  :give_rose: )

I've pvpd a good bunch

Shaman doesn't require much to nuke/pot heal

So I'll base them of who can skill fastest

Moneyrain

Logrimy

Asdmahdik

Please remember

Death and Jul are not on my list not becuase of amp, but how fast they use blind after my chain xD

The names i gave are becuase of their trigger fingers, k? K

Edited by mailliwdxb

This is my list of pro active shamans.

#1 Rokzz, his char isnt for pvp,but if you want to kill him while he is ganking, you will need at least 2 party lol

#2 Shamanbones,never seen him in action with his shaman,but if he plays as good as he plays on rogue,he must be good.

#3 xxdeathxx i think yall know his story xD

this is my list of pro shamans that don't play anymore.

#1 Patahati(or something like that)

#2 Kernlabba

#3 Hopzz

How can we forget our lovely pummy lol

Edited by yourmom

This is my list of pro active shamans.

#1 Rokzz, his char isnt for pvp,but if you want to kill him while he is ganking, you will need at least 2 party lol

#2 Shamanbones,never seen him in action with his shaman,but if he plays as good as he plays on rogue,he must be good.

#3 xxdeathxx i think yall know his story xD

this is my list of pro shamans that don't play anymore.

#1 Patahati(or something like that)

#2 Kernlabba

#3 Hopzz

How can we forget our lovely pummy lol

When we talk about the ones who don't play anymore, we should mention Pummy, Physik, Xshamy, and the almighty Pvpshaman. But for now, I'd say of course, Xxdeaathxx and Logrimy. Edited by Gladiator

Thx guys, so many mentioned me :) for those who thinks i m only amplification & arena awards i can say that i have been playing this game since 4 years now, i have a deep knowledge of everything, specially lab, dungeons & arenas / pvp play style.. Also i made my char using almost zero mcoins, ppl like cyber who knows me well knows that.

I remember i pvped with maili only 1 time, i won, we can retry again to see if i m slow.. i don t think i m that slow..  :nea:

Rokzz, shamboner are also a good shamans, i ve never played togheter with logrimy but i pvped him, he s good too.

Don t forget about juliet, she always followed me & she also know everything about the game, very skilled player.

I don't know very well your way to decide who the best shaman is tho.. i see shamans like lydonia who always lived in pvp cave only & maybe sometime made a trip on elf land & doesn't really know about a good 80% of the game.. also him & his partner lost vs juliet in a 2 vs 1 while i was afk in arena :D

Must be objective in the decision or else i ll vote for panchens  ;D

Thx guys, so many mentioned me :) for those who thinks i m only amplification & arena awards i can say that i have been playing this game since 4 years now, i have a deep knowledge of everything, specially lab, dungeons & arenas / pvp play style.. Also i made my char using almost zero mcoins, ppl like cyber who knows me well knows that.

I remember i pvped with maili only 1 time, i won, we can retry again to see if i m slow.. i don t think i m that slow.. :nea:

Rokzz, shamboner are also a good shamans, i ve never played togheter with logrimy but i pvped him, he s good too.

Don t forget about juliet, she always followed me & she also know everything about the game, very skilled player.

I don't know very well your way to decide who the best shaman is tho.. i see shamans like lydonia who always lived in pvp cave only & maybe sometime made a trip on elf land & doesn't really know about a good 80% of the game.. also him & his partner lost vs juliet in a 2 vs 1 while i was afk in arena :D

Must be objective in the decision or else i ll vote for panchens ;D

That's deep bro :

I remember i pvped with maili only 1 time, i won, we can retry again to see if i m slow.. i don t think i m that slow.. :nea:

Ik u are possibly best shaman,but what is this trend of saying as merc players that you dont use mcoins? U use as well as juliet and many other members and siths and mercs, and there is nothing to be ashamed of,right?

Ik u are possibly best shaman,but what is this trend of saying as merc players that you dont use mcoins? U use as well as juliet and many other members and siths and mercs, and there is nothing to be ashamed of,right?

We said Zeusxelie, Swagathero, Myouren and Gladiator are our +10 People who have never bought mcoins, other +9/10 people did :D

And to Luigi I normally don't judge from pvp but I never play Mc so I don't know who are good dungeon runners etc.

So mhm I will name some who helped me with questing and are good team players and as well good in pvp or wars.

- Xxdeaathxx of course, was always fun pvping you and playing with you :P Op in arena, you and Juliett vs Skrillex and me :clapping: nice fights!

- Lydonia, very nice and funny guy, very helpful, having a lot of fun with him on Elves at the moment :) and a very skilled Shaman.

- Rokzz, doesn't need any words to say why he is op, but he helped me with CL on mc and a few other quests, cool guy! :dirol:

- Moneyrain, he is helping everyone and although he is not very high amped he is still a really good pvper

Edited by Julia

1°OT: Cmon Julia talk to pvp with Mailli  ;D

2°OT: MCCOIN.....i have an opinion: MCCOIN = fast MONEY ,spam dg 8 hour = TIME = MONEY.....some people prefer buy sign and other things and spent more time for real life.

And another point......for many ppl MCCOIN user are wrong...but he want sign for 13k, repair for 5k, seeker for 4k, upot etc etc...... (for go +10 without buy MCCOIN ;) )......try to go tour or spam arena without MCCOIN seller.... be onest.

So Moneyrain is a perfect exemple of a PRO shaman....low amp but very nice pvper and a good partner for all.

We said Zeusxelie, Swagathero, Myouren and Gladiator are our +10 People who have never bought mcoins, other +9/10 people did :D

And to Luigi I normally don't judge from pvp but I never play Mc so I don't know who are good dungeon runners etc.

So mhm I will name some who helped me with questing and are good team players and as well good in pvp or wars.

- Xxdeaathxx of course, was always fun pvping you and playing with you :P Op in arena, you and Juliett vs Skrillex and me :clapping: nice fights!

- Lydonia, very nice and funny guy, very helpful, having a lot of fun with him on Elves at the moment :) and a very skilled Shaman.

- Rokzz, doesn't need any words to say why he is op, but he helped me with CL on mc and a few other quests, cool guy! :dirol:

- Moneyrain, he is helping everyone and although he is not very high amped he is still a really good pvper

k :) btw i also helped many  :blush:  but now i don t have lot of time anymore & some ppl after getting help would just leave party without even say thx & never hear about em anymore.. or maybe become inactive or switch faction.. or maybe if i will need them they will be just busy or find another excuse.. That sucks a lot.

To Jarla, i ve always farmed everything before guild update, i started with b3 where i ve met absalom & made enough gold to have a decent amp (+9 staff lvl 19) then after i moved to eye with juliet (2 years of farming) u can imagine the amount of gold we did.. :D i can tell u tht initially i could sell doom blades for 1 million..

I could also buy mcoins but initially i tought was more fun to enjoy the game trying to get the gold playing the game instead of get coins, amp fast & have nothing to do.. but yea if someone starts to play now i guess is very hard to be high amped without using coins.. UNLESS u join sithlords, & with our passive skills u re gonna be lot of more stronger.. also spamming dungeon getting seekers for a cheap price will allow u to get drops spending less gold & have a profit :) (propaganda time)

& yes logrimy, i ve nothing against mcoiners.. People who has a job doesn t have time to do everything, but they have money to buy mcoins :D so it s good.. The mcoiners are also making this game Free to play.

Anyway i didn t say tht i ve NEVER bought coins :D

Funny how most people base who they think is the best off of the persons gear. If ur talking about in pvp then u need to Compare the ability to use the shaman verse others equally geared and ull find that a couple of people mentioned aren't as pro as u think. Easy to look like ur the best when u only go against people who are half as geared as u are. If you are talking about pve then all that really matters is the shamans ability to keep the party alive witch is very hard to mess up since we now have heal totem. I'm under geared and not in sith :) bring any of ur pro shamans and let's see if u guys can kill me :). Last comment because of a few people posts I saw.

Funny how most people base who they think is the best off of the persons gear. If ur talking about in pvp then u need to Compare the ability to use the shaman verse others equally geared and ull find that a couple of people mentioned aren't as pro as u think. Easy to look like ur the best when u only go against people who are half as geared as u are. If you are talking about pve then all that really matters is the shamans ability to keep the party alive witch is very hard to mess up since we now have heal totem. I'm under geared and not in sith :) bring any of ur pro shamans and let's see if u guys can kill me :). Last comment because of a few people posts I saw.

Sorry but....i think the point is different....look the title of post. we not talk about noob or pro, simply the best (generic). So if i need to considerate all (equipment and skill, pvp, pve reputation) i must vote for xxdeaathxx

About the point of pvp with same stats i like pvp healer with guild buff and warr buff, but i recognize the real value of the opponent chart....and sure, heal totem save ass to all (hight and low amp).

If u want someone with no guild buff pvp me :blush:;D

Best shaman considering a certain number of parameters.. GEARS obviously are one of those parameters & one of the most importanrt things to consider, as well as pvp, pve & general knowledge of the game..

A iper skilled +1 shaman can t be the number 1 shaman, cos it gets destroyed in pvp & heals low in pve..

If u talk about PURE SKILLS.. None is able to say who the best shaman is. Cos he will have to look on how every shamans does pvp, pve & give a SUBJECTIVE opinion on about who s the best.. plus i bet that some ppl here says the name of the best shaman considering in game friend relationship instead of considering what they should consider.

I was only trying to be objective.. didn t want to insult anyone.

I think tht the things i ve said are pretty obvious tho.

Deaath and shamboner.

Not my fault if the best players also happens to be the best geared.

And Im talking about overall game knowledge, people who know how to act on different situations.

Edited by nabnecro

Deaath and shamboner.

Not my fault if the best players also happens to be the best geared.

And Im talking about overall game knowledge, people who know how to act on different situations.

Wow tht's prolly the only good comment u posted about me, do u feel sick or something? :P

Ty anyway pal  ::)