Gear and Damage Stats.

Palmore

I've been tracking each fight by hand in notepad during my daily quests.

Since I've been logging this information i figured I would share it here.

First off, my gear.

(I wish I could get the Carved Staff, but I understand the Quest has changed? It's no longer available?)

Good-Looking Mantle

Elegant Cowl

Decorated Medallion

Twisted Staff

Decorated Smock

Decorated Belt

Decorated Gloves

Excellent Ring

Excellent Ring

Decorated Boots

Attack Stats

Electrical - 667

Critical 210 / 7.8%

Accuracy 52 /0.6%

Penetration 52/0.6%

Actual hit details....

Max hit  70

Max crit 140

Fight details (each hit, total, divided by 3, then by amount of hits)

Dodge

With a grand total of 25.16 Damage each second during battle.

Anyone else care to share their setup?

Also as I import more gear into the Warspear Armory, I will update the links above in my gear list.

Thank you.

Interesting...

My bladedancer do similar dps like yours. May I know what enemy type that you killed for this calculation?

I will observe and inform you

At the time I was hunting "Centaurs from the North" in Field of Bloody Heather.

Side note I've updated all my gear links to data in the Armory

I just wish my DPS was higher to equal my lack of armor, being a tissue class. Repair and food costs keep me from making a profit.

I have a few Rank 3 items still, and I would agree the stats look better overall. I've kept DPS logs and swapped gear over the period of a week trying to find the best combo.

To be honest, Shaman right now is very hard to play with

I have played Shammy as my first char, it was nice at the beggining, but then at Rank 3 (nearly coming to 4) it was unplayable solo with even best Rank 3 gear.

Right now I have Rouge and Barb so I can compare.

Yeah Barbarian is weak, when it comes to dealing dmg (17-18 with one hit) .... please! But epic health (608 with R3 items at rank 3) make it up defo.

And as for Rouge... It is very entertaining to play with! High dmg, lots of crits, dodge, high speed, nice hp regen and hp itself.

So do not play Shammy as first char :D Or your fun will be ruined

PS. I have farmed shitloads of gold and bought R3 stuff for both Barb and Rouge at theirs rank 0... Its so fun to play :D I hope its fixed, so these items could be used after reaching rank 3.

Waiting for skills, obviously

• 1 month later...

Shamon is the most easiest class to play with now on mountain clan, with Rank 3 items from first town, and one rank 4 staff, i do

70-80 normal dmg, 80-90 bolt damage. timed right you can do three hits in a row so way overpowered..

Yeah, after playing rogue until guards I also decided to start a Shammy.. farmed red vipers for a while, bought the best gear in very beginning and hit rank 3 in 1.5 day.. didn`t even need other players most of the time and now I am suffering as most of the 1st island players are terrible noobs and don`t get the teamplay necessity.. a guy trying to take blade dancer on his own speaks for itself ..  :facepalm:  and you would think that in this point in the game he would already realize how it works...  :lol:

Yeah, after playing rogue until guards I also decided to start a Shammy.. farmed red vipers for a while, bought the best gear in very beginning and hit rank 3 in 1.5 day.. didn`t even need other players most of the time and now I am suffering as most of the 1st island players are terrible noobs and don`t get the teamplay necessity.. a guy trying to take blade dancer on his own speaks for itself ..  :facepalm:  and you would think that in this point in the game he would already realize how it works...  :lol:

i didnt get it? no blade dancer has killed me so far. and i dare any blade dancer rank 4 on sapphire to do it 1x1. bring it on  :aggressive:

@topic: i will share my stats and gear later when i get home.

i didnt get it? no blade dancer has killed me so far. and i dare any blade dancer rank 4 on sapphire to do it 1x1. bring it on  :aggressive:

I think he means the quest :P

DeathDancer (two crown) boss, a non-noob BD player is equal to Rouge, and winner would be decided upon luck.

lol, didnt realize he was talking about tthe boss. Anyways, i would not attribue a non-noob's battle to luck. 

@topic:

the stat i remember right now is my electric damage: 849

my hits are around 93~248 (auto shots and skill, crit and non crit)

i will try to record a battle log later like palmore did, and will post it here

DeathDancer (two crown) boss, a non-noob BD player is equal to Rouge, and winner would be decided upon luck.

Hm, I never  fought an equal rogue yet. Didn't see any on rank 5.

Hm, I never  fought an equal rogue yet. Didn't see any on rank 5.

lol, you know i meant on same rank, show off Опубликованное фото

il be there soon and we will pvp on fair bases Опубликованное фото

lol, you know i meant on same rank, show off Опубликованное фото

il be there soon and we will pvp on fair bases Опубликованное фото

I challenge you if you reach rank 5.

Here the plan, if we meet on map just make a distance.

If you see me calling parry skill (two striking swords) immediately run and attack me.

You will see that a tank BD defeat any rogue easily.

Your regen is around 65 vs my average damage is around 60.

Your average damage is around 50 vs my regen of 90 then you can imagine how hard to defeat a BD in a fair combat.

Not a chance atm imo

I challenge you if you reach rank 5.

Here the plan, if we meet on map just make a distance.

If you see me calling parry skill (two striking swords) immediately run and attack me.

You will see that a tank BD defeat any rogue easily.

Your regen is around 65 vs my average damage is around 60.

Your average damage is around 50 vs my regen of 90 then you can imagine how hard to defeat a BD in a fair combat.

Not a chance atm imo

yea, now no chance, with luck reduce your hp by half if we meet, we can try next time i see you, at rank 5 regen 75-80 probaly,  my dmage be 60-65,  now is 55-60 , i pvped scourge at rank 4, and we were equal, winner decided upon by who crit / dodge more.

and i predict it will be same at rank 5.

You can't have regen 75-80. Not with your base regen of 50 at rank 5. Current equipment doesn't allow it, unless you have a lot of boss drops that increase regen, even then not because regen increase is 1-2 points per item. I only saw one item that gives 4 regen. To have 75 you would have to increase your regen by 25.

Base regen for rouge rank 5 is 50?, got items that regen 15, so 65, i thought at r5 would be 60-70 regen as it has 800+ hp. it should be same as ranger hp/regen.

If BD regen 90. then it`s 45 every three-four hits of rouge dmg, rouge regen 32, we strike faster so that extra 10 regen for BD won`t be much help, it will depend crit and dodge the winner, what is r5 BD hp? 960?

EDIT: havent bought Daedal Amulet, my current item`s give 10 regen, 4 on two rings, and 2 on boot, with daedal it will add 5 extra, or is that amulet bugged?

No, that amulet is good, I use it. And I was talking about regen without any equipment when I said 50 for rogue (same as ranger), bd has 75 when without equipment. You can have +15 regen, like me.

And why are we discussing this in the shaman section. ;D

• 1 month later...

It`s coz I roll with the best MC team on Emerald ! :) Thanks to all (Marcin,Sulla,Awww,...) that gave me shamon drops..Now we only have to loot guards  :tease:

It`s coz I roll with the best MC team on Emerald ! :) Thanks to all (Marcin,Sulla,Awww,...) that gave me shamon drops, u made me strong on battlefield and currently best healer..Now we only have to loot guards  :tease:

:shok: There is a romance on MC side  :give_rose:

• 2 years later...