What is best 2h weapon for DK?

I want to make a strong DK and so far I have been able to collect most gear that I need to be strong in pvp. But before I go buy my weapon I want to know what kind of weapon I need (2 handed). What is best for DK? Spear, Sword, axe or Mace? thanks in advance  :clapping:  :good:

P.S: after you tell me what category of weapon is best for DK can you tell me the name of the weapon I should buy  :give_rose:  O:-)  O:-)

Buy mace and shield if U wanna be a pve type.using mace and spear is also good in PvP but in PvP spear is better than any other weapon.since U dk it would be good if U buy a two hand stun weapon or a spear with magic damage.

Pve focused, yes.. Just as bgodslayer has said shield mace will be the best combination due to the resistance % and dps from a mace.

Shield builds work extremely well against melees in pvp keep that in mind.

Moving on to pvp

Spears are not a good option considering their burst-stun chain is extremely slow

Aka use a spear in pve becuase of its extremely slow dps

Spears aren't a viable/optimum build for pure stun dks

So we cut our options to

2h hammer, axe, spadone

Spadone is not recommended due to no accuracy

2h hammer with dexterity makes it a deadly stun chainer so it currently stands high in my pvp rating

2h axe with a crit build makes the dk a nuke, so again 2h axe stands high in my book.

Summary :

Pve : shield / spear

Pvp (melee purely) : shield

Pvp (overall) :2h hammer/axe

Pve focused, yes.. Just as bgodslayer has said shield mace will be the best combination due to the resistance % and dps from a mace.

Shield builds work extremely well against melees in pvp keep that in mind.

Moving on to pvp

Spears are not a good option considering their burst-stun chain is extremely slow

Aka use a spear in pve becuase of its extremely slow dps

Spears aren't a viable/optimum build for pure stun dks

So we cut our options to

2h hammer, axe, spadone

Spadone is not recommended due to no accuracy

2h hammer with dexterity makes it a deadly stun chainer so it currently stands high in my pvp rating

2h axe with a crit build makes the dk a nuke, so again 2h axe stands high in my book.

Summary :

Pve : shield / spear

Pvp (melee purely) : shield

Pvp (overall) :2h hammer/axe

wow that was a very good answer, easy to understand aswell  :give_rose: I thank you for that :blush2:  u bgodslayer aswell O:-)