bg gloves and boots

Tess

Gloves and boots needed to complete a bg set can't be bought from shop.....

So, I guess I gotta buy them from other players. I haven't got the guts to ask anyone in game. Will somebody here pls give me an idea about the price?

I saw a guy selling BG GLOVES old enchanted 6k mcoin :facepalm: i wanted so much

Elf side sapphire

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

what's it gonna cost in gold then? :(

310k = 100 signs 5k mc if im correct i give one idea ....dont buy go hunt!!  :yahoo: im full balanced bg and free  :dirol:

310k = 100 signs 5k mc if im correct i give one idea ....dont buy go hunt!!  :yahoo: im full balanced bg and free  :dirol:

Wow! U got them all from drop?

But how long did it take?

Anway, I'm lvl 15 bd. Am I strong enough to farm bg?

If I buy avantail of berenger's persistence, does that mean mail of berenger's endurance won't be in the same set?

Persistance and endurance is the same set, having both will give you 1 set bonus and getting the other pieces will open the 2nd ability.

No first bonus no activate need full same set or 2 shadow part 2 revenge part thats my bg, if only have gloves revenge for example and use revenge helm and armor revenge gloves revenge bonus not active ..

Wow! U got them all from drop?

But how long did it take?

Anway, I'm lvl 15 bd. Am I strong enough to farm bg?

If I buy avantail of berenger's persistence, does that mean mail of berenger's endurance won't be in the same set?

ye i get boots from friend and gloves from friend but i hunting i got full last month i have well-blade and graceful cape to...but useless items

f have friends and cooperate not hard  :good:

:facepalm: endurance and persistance is the same set crossfit, i have a bd with it and i definately get the 400 extra defense. The aventail and the armor provide first set bonus, full set provides both bonus'.. I also have full bg light on druid and use 2 pieces sometimes for the extra life.

Wish me good luck guys. My friends don't farm bg so idk how long it'll take......

@Srhdeadly- u sure u never noticed an annoying girl named Trilian or Triliann? ;D

Btw guys, which one should I buy? Helm of berenger's guard or avantail of berenger's persistence?

P.S. I wanna make my bd a tank.

i have very bad experiance with bg set  :bad:

lost gloves of shadows on +2  :(

i then get boots of revenge which i latter sold....

to be honest...rangers gerenally use boots of shadows and gloves of revenge,...my freind lusy does it and he is having great combo with that...he easily beat keutupat who is having shadows set ....and all this happened before amplify

so for ranger mixed bg set is best combo :)

idk about bd

i would suggest you to go for cc equips as they easier to get and are almost equivalent...almost...

if u amplify them good...they infact much better lol

i have very bad experiance with bg set  :bad:

lost gloves of shadows on +2  :(

i then get boots of revenge which i latter sold....

to be honest...rangers gerenally use boots of shadows and gloves of revenge,...my freind lusy does it and he is having great combo with that...he easily beat keutupat who is having shadows set ....and all this happened before amplify

so for ranger mixed bg set is best combo :)

idk about bd

i would suggest you to go for cc equips as they easier to get and are almost equivalent...almost...

if u amplify them good...they infact much better lol

Lost at +2??!!!

My friend lost his armor at +1. Then he got so scared that all his equips are totally unamped now :(

As for cc..... That'll take a long time to get full set, right?

Wish me good luck guys, idk how long it'll take to get bg drop......

@Srhdeadly- u sure u never noticed an annoying girl named Trilian or Triliann? ;D

me malekxloka- shaman(lvl 20)

my best friends:

+hassn- barbarian (lvl20)

+spanish-shaman(lvl20)

+uzun-shaman(lvl20)

+underblue-barbarian(lvl20)

+magrote-barbarian(lvl20)

cc gears are better than arena gears. It's your choice whether you keep arena items or not. You can always get cc gears and keep your arena gears in bag. Arena gears are good for pvp of course.

For myself I'm going for arena belt and cc gloves, boots. Maybe I'll get full cc gear, I can't say for sure because getting that much cc will take time. But if I keep playing this game for a long time then I'll certainly get full cc gear.

cc gears are better than arena gears. It's your choice whether you keep arena items or not. You can always get cc gears and keep your arena gears in bag. Arena gears are good for pvp of course.

For myself I'm going for arena belt and cc gloves, boots. Maybe I'll get full cc gear, I can't say for sure because getting that much cc will take time. But if I keep playing this game for a long time then I'll certainly get full cc gear.

ya I already enchanted all arena gear with mshop crystals and runes  :sorry:

[shadow=red,left]I have two flamebergs +5/+6. Is it a good idea to get acute falchions for like doing pvp with melee? Like pvp cave pvp[/shadow]

[shadow=blue,left]P.S. This shadow thing is cool[/shadow]

[shadow=green,left]P.S.S. Really cool[/shadow]

[shadow=red,left]I know right[/shadow]  :lol:

[shadow=red,left]I know right[/shadow]  :lol:

[shadow=orange,left]A[/shadow][shadow=red,left]W[/shadow][shadow=blue,left]E[/shadow][shadow=yellow,left]S[/shadow][shadow=green,left]O[/shadow][shadow=pink,left]M[/shadow][shadow=purple,left]E[/shadow] :crazy:

[shadow=red,left]I have two flamebergs +5/+6. Is it a good idea to get acute falchions for like doing pvp with melee? Like pvp cave pvp[/shadow]

Idk.... I hope a pro player hopefully sees this topic and answers your question.

• 1 month later...

Mask of Berengar's shadow.

Doublet of Berengar's shadow.

High boots of Berengar's shadow.

What do i need to complete these sets? :blush:

Helm of Berengar's revenge.

Brigandine of Berengar's revenge.

Somebody sell or trade me plzzz :give_rose: ... pm Blueborn ( FB-sapphire )

me malekxloka- shaman(lvl 20)

my best friends:

+hassn- barbarian (lvl20)

+spanish-shaman(lvl20)

+uzun-shaman(lvl20)

+underblue-barbarian(lvl20)

+magrote-barbarian(lvl20)

I just noticed this now  :facepalm: :lol:

actually as a bd, parry becomes a nice parameter in wars, coz mc faction has 2 melee and one ranged. in wars u face 2 classes that u can parry, so Parry for melee pvp and wars is good. not good in war if u r an mc :D, cz elfs got 2 ranged.

Besides parry more effective than dodge, just that u cnt dodge ranged. a 12% parry does more than a 25% dodge.

that is bcz dodge gets reduced by the counter parameter of enemy---> ACCURACY.

like if ur Dodge 25% and u pvp a bd with acc 15%, ur net effective dodge is,  25-15 = 10% only

while parry cnt be countered. also parry good while tanking melee boss(non-sun atk type bosses), so u get to dodge as well as parry ;)

i hope all agree with this

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, tell me exactly how does it work.

For example i have helmet and armor, will i have def bonus once or twice? i must count 400 def bonus only as one value or for each bg item from set?

I hope u understand my problem...

Thx in Advance

You have to count the set bonus once. The helmet + armor give only the first of the setbonus and you need 2 more items for the 2nd setbonus (but you probably knew that already) :)

many war on bg

everytime u go there, or mc Vs elf or themselves Vs themselves

its mean very hard drop on bg place

its answer cause manythings bg soo expensive

The guy hunt on BG its a HERO ;D ;D ;D

this is my opinion :aggressive:

Want BG? do yourself do It! ;)