Can Sphere of Damage Enhancements make you "lost" your weapon?

Gylenhal

Question

I have this friend whom asking me for help. He said he tried to amplify his staff to +4, and when he did, he said his weapon just got lost. Now he's asking me for some gold so that he can buy a new one. Is he telling the truth or just trying to rip me off? Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

• Developer

That's true.

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions, because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

If you don't use Sign of Imperishability or other option of insurance while amplifying an item could be lost and we warn you about it in the game. Or you may stop at 1st level of amplifying because its chance of success is 100%.

Please be careful with your items.

Hey Snorlaxx... Its absolutely unfair if we lose our gear to amplification. Many have enchanted those things using MC which is lost because the amplification system failed. I think that losing the equipment part should be dropped. This way you are discouraging the regular players who can afford MC on a periodic basis (like me) to amplify their gear...

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I'VE EXPERIENCED A FAILED AMPLI BEFORE AND IT BROKED MY STAFF. A BROKEN STAFF IS A BAD THING, BUT A LOST STAFF IS AN AWFUL ONE. ON A HAPPIER NOTE.. THE GAME IS AWESOME. GOOD JOB GUYS.           (P.S. IM NOT ANGRY OR SHOUTING OR ANYTHING WITH ALL THE ALL CAPS FONT. IT'S JUST THAT I'M SUCH A NOOB, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW I SHOULD FIX IT ON MY F0NE. I USED A DESKTOP WITH MY FIRST POST. CHEERS!)

That's true.

Please, read the ingame tips about all actions, because most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

If you don't use Sign of Imperishability or other option of insurance while amplifying an item could be lost and we warn you about it in the game. Or you may stop at 1st level of amplifying because its chance of success is 100%.

Please be careful with your items.

em but then why did i lose Animated Armor druid gloves at +1? :blush:

I've lost drops at +1 and +2

• Developer

Hey Snorlaxx... Its absolutely unfair if we lose our gear to amplification. Many have enchanted those things using MC which is lost because the amplification system failed. I think that losing the equipment part should be dropped. This way you are discouraging the regular players who can afford MC on a periodic basis (like me) to amplify their gear...

You don't have to purchase MC to amp your weapon. You could buy signs for gold or trade your drops for signs.