Stick to Paladin or Switch

Mayr

Guys I have been working on my Paladin for quite some time but most suggest opt for a BD or ranger rather than Pala and I am quite demotivated by the negaive reviews I get all around about Palas. Is Pala really worth the efforts you invest or should I be rather working on my BD/ Ranger ?  

Wait for the devs to finally give some balance and it'll be alright.

Besides, you can't compare a paladin to a bd/ranger because paladin is a tank/supporter

while bds are dmgers and tanks, and rangers are dmgers.

Well, I played Pala for almost 3 years now, and I quitted already, till devs do the balance needed, and bring back the fun we used to have in the game.

Paladin is not comparable to any tank if you ask me, all what we have is this lil' support with couple skills, that makes others think we are so OP, but in fact, coming to be trash. If you like being a tank play MC tanks, they got more fortune there. If you want to be tanker with shitloads of damage with the least effort possible, go for BD.

And I'd say wait a bit and see if devs are going to do fixes.

Edited by Gladiator

• 2 weeks later...

Blab blah xD i love pala even if weaker dmg than bd or ranger, still the support pala gives is better than a bd or ranger, yes hes not a tank considering bd got a shield skill that absorbs more dmg than difference of a pala using shield

Anyway its not all about pvp, bd n ranger gd in a 1v1 situation mostly but mage+pala owns in aoe enviroment

Blab blah xD i love pala even if weaker dmg than bd or ranger, still the support pala gives is better than a bd or ranger, yes hes not a tank considering bd got a shield skill that absorbs more dmg than difference of a pala using shield

Anyway its not all about pvp, bd n ranger gd in a 1v1 situation mostly but mage+pala owns in aoe enviroment

Yea Pala is still one of a kind, but we deserve better tanking abilities and now we are like sheets of paper compared to any other tank, which cancels 50% of the character's purpose.

Yea Pala is still one of a kind, but we deserve better tanking abilities and now we are like sheets of paper compared to any other tank, which cancels 50% of the character's purpose.

Agree.. bd with high amp will get picked over pala with high. They have shield and counter. The perfect tank to easy get supported. I complain because I know how paladins really are.

• 2 weeks later...

Pala kill ranger in same amp grade, but bd is a hellboys is hard to kill bds in lv 18- at same amps, plus pala is complete character in warspear, u is tank, dmg suport and heal suport, the positives points is more than negatives...

• 11 months later...

Pala is awesome support for a party in dungeons where you need to skip mobs. Their stun makes things a whole lot easier

paladin is the only sentinels class that im interested in, all others are just "meh"... thats why i play it :D 

and it's pretty cool, you have such of variety of skill/equip builds that i believe not a lot of other WS classes have, and that's kinda cool too.