Passive For Paladins

Bubba James Austin

Would love to have a passive we can have that activate on it's own. We deal with large mana skill follow by cooldown. I wanna hear some ideas of a good passive(useful) for paladin. Another thing, we are paladins that is know for buffs, including defense. Foj is consider debuff. Don't count as a def skill. Can't signal with foj. Just saying... However, I just wanna hear some opinions. Paladin's conversation.

I don’t know if there will be more expert skills for now, but if there would, I'd suggest the following:

-Harad's Armor (Passive) : Increases block by a specific percentage depending on the skills level. And each time the Paladin blocks, a small amount of HP is recovered to allies around the Paladin, block addition and health recovery develops with the skill progress. (Should have shield for block to be activated).

-Paladin's Aura (Passive) : As long as the Pala is not in battle mode, his maximum HP increases gradually, it stops when he gets attacked. The skill stacks to maximum of 4 times. In each stack, the max HP increases by a bit, if the Pala gets attacked before the stacks reach 4, the remaining HP is transferred to another party member. (You know what I mean, right)

-Protection Banner (Active) : The Paladin puts a banner on the battle field, increasing the defensive stats(Defense, Block, Dodge, Parry, Resilience) of the characters by a specific percentage in a small radius.

-Heavenly Backfires (Active) : Paladin puts a mark on a selected ally character , greatly increasing his/her defense for some time, and instantly reduces the cooldown of the skill, Heavenly Light, by a specific percentage for some amount of usages. A percentage of damage that character receives during that time, increases the magical power of the Paladin. Paladin cannot apply the skill on himself. The duration of the skill, and the buff, and the amount of usages for Heavenly Light increase with skill development.

I know it’s complicated a bit, so let me give you an example: (All numbers could be changed, those are just for example purposes) Let’s say at 4/4, the skill buffs the selected target with 50% of his defense, and adds 5% magical damage, and 50% Heaven Light cooldown reduction for 2 times usage (skill must be at least 3/4 to gain the second usage), and 10 seconds duration buff duration.

As soon as the Paladin selects the target, Heavenly Light cooldown is reduced from 13 to 6.5, and if the selected character has 4000 defense, so becomes 6000. Also the counter of magic buff starts, the character would receive more and more damage during time if he/she were in a continuous fight, so does the magic buff, it would work simply like this: for each 100 damage received, 5 more magic is added. The maximum is reached, at the 9th second, but also after the 10th, normal magic power is back. But, Paladin would still have his Heavenly Light usages. After the Paladin has used the skill two times, the coolddown is back to normal. I hope it’s clear now :P

Anyways, i don't know why even to bother, they wouldn't take a player's suggestion, if there would be some experts, but I had fun thinking of them :P.

Edited by Gladiator

I don’t know if there will be more expert skills for now, but if there would, I'd suggest the following:

-Harad's Armor (Passive) : Increases block by a specific percentage depending on the skills level. And each time the Paladin blocks, a small amount of HP is recovered to allies around the Paladin, block addition and health recovery develops with the skill progress. (Should have shield for block to be activated).

-Paladin's Aura (Passive) : As long as the Pala is not in battle mode, his maximum HP increases gradually, it stops when he gets attacked. The skill stacks to maximum of 4 times. In each stack, the max HP increases by a bit, if the Pala gets attacked before the stacks reach 4, the remaining HP is transferred to another party member. (You know what I mean, right)

-Protection Banner (Active) : The Paladin puts a banner on the battle field, increasing the defensive stats(Defense, Block, Dodge, Parry, Resilience) of the characters by a specific percentage in a small radius.

-Heavenly Backfires (Active) : Paladin puts a mark on a selected ally character , greatly increasing his/her defense for some time, and instantly reduces the cooldown of the skill, Heavenly Light, by a specific percentage for some amount of usages. A percentage of damage that character receives during that time, increases the magical power of the Paladin. Paladin cannot apply the skill on himself. The duration of the skill, and the buff, and the amount of usages for Heavenly Light increase with skill development.

I know it’s complicated a bit, so let me give you an example: (All numbers could be changed, those are just for example purposes) Let’s say at 4/4, the skill buffs the selected target with 50% of his defense, and adds 5% magical damage, and 50% Heaven Light cooldown reduction for 2 times usage (skill must be at least 3/4 to gain the second usage), and 10 seconds duration buff duration.

As soon as the Paladin selects the target, Heavenly Light cooldown is reduced from 13 to 6.5, and if the selected character has 4000 defense, so becomes 6000. Also the counter of magic buff starts, the character would receive more and more damage during time if he/she were in a continuous fight, so does the magic buff, it would work simply like this: for each 100 damage received, 5 more magic is added. The maximum is reached, at the 9th second, but also after the 10th, normal magic power is back. But, Paladin would still have his Heavenly Light usages. After the Paladin has used the skill two times, the coolddown is back to normal. I hope it’s clear now :P

Anyways, i don't know why even to bother, they wouldn't take a player's suggestion, if there would be some experts, but I had fun thinking of them :P.

All of those are nice, they definetly would make a true pala out of the

current one.

• 1 year later...
On 27.2.2016 at 8:12 AM, Gladiator said:

Kinda similar to the new Warden's passive. :blush:

28 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Kinda similar to the new Warden's passive. :blush:

I love warden ! totally making one even if hez noob XD