What do you guys want on the next update?

nabnecro

Game is becoming hella boring. What do you guys think can be done to make it fun again? I think a new area like norlant swamps (but for higher levels and better rewards) would do the trick. I mean lately the only reason I have to log is to level up my crafting.

Agree on the swamp addition.

But the game is still entertaining for me, besides, if you have people

to play with it won't get boring. Even if you are the +10 king of the server.

Guild battles?

instead of making quest to get GP what about if devs make a tourny where all the guilds have to fight  between them(ofc the guilds have to pay to join cuz there are too many)

they said that this isnt a ''PVP'' game so i think my idea should be ok for a game like this.

if we use my idea at least the poor guilds will have a bigger opportunity to win cuz there is a big difference between rich and skilled.

We already know that themerc,pernicious and sithlords win most of  the tourny cuz they are richest or at least the ones with more time to play this,but in this case the money won't help them cuz you don't win wars with your money,you win them being skilled :)(not saying that they are noobs cuz ik most of them and they are pretty skilled,but we don't know if  there are pro guilds hiding in the shadows) :spiteful:  :spiteful:

17789303232011035500.jpg

Edited by yourmom

The question is, what can't be added to make the game good again; there are just a lot of possibilities and new features, that could be added. I don't know why devs are that slow with updates. Also there are updates we were promised with before like what? 2 and a half years ago? And we are still waiting new levels, and Castles update.

Game is becoming hella boring. What do you guys think can be done to make it fun again? I think a new area like norlant swamps (but for higher levels and better rewards) would do the trick. I mean lately the only reason I have to log is to level up my crafting.

Ikr? Except i dont even do crafting

An actual raid boss or dungeon.Not some raid boss which give drop only to one party that too chances of rare drop only 30-50%.A raid dungeon or boss which 100% give gold like 10k++ and only can be raid by a player once per week with a team of more member than only 5(play other game like sword of choas or watch anime like log horizon or Sao and u will understand what I mean)

Edited by bgodslayer

An actual raid boss or dungeon.Not some raid boss which give drop only to one party that too chances of rare drop only 30-50%.A raid dungeon or boss which 100% give gold like 10k++ and only can be raid by a player once per week with a team of more member than only 5(play other game like sword of choas or watch anime like log horizon or Sao and u will understand what I mean)

Yeah something like that. The only boss which requires more than 1 party is elm, but it sucks because it only gives drop to the party with the most damage, discouraging teamwork between parties.

Add selling in second-hand dealer only for a certain player if the seller want to.many player got 2 or more characters and they sell item in market in 1 gold and get scammed.This system is needed.

Guild battles?

instead of making quest to get GP what about if devs make a tourny where all the guilds have to fight between them(ofc the guilds have to pay to join cuz there are too many)

they said that this isnt a ''PVP'' game so i think my idea should be ok for a game like this.

if we use my idea at least the poor guilds will have a bigger opportunity to win cuz there is a big difference between rich and skilled.

We already know that themerc,pernicious and sithlords win most of the tourny cuz they are richest or at least the ones with more time to play this,but in this case the money won't help them cuz you don't win wars with your money,you win them being skilled :)(not saying that they are noobs cuz ik most of them and they are pretty skilled,but we don't know if there are pro guilds hiding in the shadows) :spiteful: :spiteful:

Okay but how can lvl14 compete with 26? If you really were serious with the picture. Edited by kimkaa

Okay but how can lvl14 compete with 26? If you really were serious with the picture.

Still depends on skills; I've destroyed a lv 26 paladin with my shaman lv 14. I couldn't do the same if my opponent were a little more skilled though xD

Okay but how can lvl14 compete with 26? If you really were serious with the picture.

that pic was just an example and lv14s guilds have never joined to a tourny so i don't expect them to join this kind of new war :D

As far as i can remmeber, warspear has signed up to be on stream greenlight, or something like that, meaning their game can also be seen within the steam store and downloaded from there.

Im not sure what all the fuss is about it considering it really doesnt do anything in terms of improving the game overall.

Alright thank you :) A last question , tournament rewards will stay with crimson corudum long time/ another vendor with equipment/items gonna appear in the future using them , or new reward will be added ?