BUG with invigorating stream skill of druid

noobdruid

Invigorating stream seem to work randomly . it will work sometimes sometimes it will do nothing

please check this issue .

i will be posting a video soon

[\youtube]

In the video please note whenever i use invigorating stream it is supossed to heal me bt it does not . ( sleepercel vs divard )

some people might not be able to see things clearly so i will add a video wer only i m there , and my recording char will constantly be showing u hp of druid

so that no more people try to be developer and disregard this serious bug saying its a  :pleasantry: Screen bug  :pleasantry: .

As u can see in this video i m using the invigorating stream skill bt its not working .

Please fix it devs

Thank you :)

Edited by noobdruid

Invigorating Stream is supposed to heal the person with lowest hp around you :) If there is no one around you it will heal your own character.

In your videos it didn't heal your character because there was always someone around you, doesn't matter if lower hp or not, as long as someone is near to you it won't heal your character

Edited by Julia

Invigorating Stream is supposed to heal the person with lowest hp around you :) If there is no one around you it will heal your own character.

In your videos it didn't heal your character because there was always someone around you, doesn't matter if lower hp or not, as long as someone is near to you it won't your character

can u please see the video and then comment ? lets say that u r right , bt its range is 3 yards on many occasions no1 is there in 3 yards range still no heal

how will u explain that ??

I saw the videos but I know for sure that it is the way I explained it Sleepy -_-

Screen bug explains many things still..

i will make one more video to prove my point