Plz do anything for player hassn but he ruins all server of EU emerald

Floor

Question

Gm do anything but hassn ruins all server of EU emerald

He control many arena rank #1 in many lvl he block too the tournament of guild impossible for elf take #1 but he spam again and again same for we can't win when him or buud on but they use full life scroll. Plz do anything gm or you will lose many player from server eu...

15 answers to this question

Ban all muslims from the game. As Mr. Trump would do.

Nah, just kidding... Solution: put down your phone and go LIVE a real LIFE where Hassn doesn't ruin your game.

Я не Руски.

Я Бени.

:D

However I don't think Hassn is the main problem of all Emerald players... I don't know who is it!

Everyone has got a problem: for someone is gain golds for to buy an item that wants, buy expert skill, scroll of life, reach high level, enemies that kill players...

For example for me is to complete the Shadow Berengar (for me the worst quest) with the battery of my wireless phone that start to be hot after five minutes of game and let me stay in game for to find good party and obtain the mirror!

What can I do?

If I will tired to stay blocked in the storyline for a lot of time, I simply put off my phone.

We need to build a wall, elves would pay for it. It's terrible, our faction doesn't win anymore, if my suggestions come true our faction would win so much. Snowman gives the best suggestions, I tell ya.

Edited by Snowman

We need to build a wall, elves would pay for it. It's terrible, our faction doesn't win anymore, if my suggestions come true our faction would win so much. Snowman gives the best suggestions, I tell ya.

a huuuge wall actually, until we figure out what's going on.