omg plz remove this annoying mc adversiting!!

frostmourne

why this annoying mc screen have to appear when i die?? %)  seriously!! im very fast with my fingers and i have bought too MANY times now many useless mc items i dont even want!! some examples: def spheres,all kind of potions,crystals, etc  this is really starting to annoy me now!!!]:>

maybe ill just keep my account low on mc?? so i will not do these mistakes again..

14646_.jpg

lol, next time read stuff before you press shit, I doubt you even read the rules or license agreement  :lol:

LOL. sometimes in war for example i have bought some item cause i was just running to the same direction with (buy button) and pressed it in mistake.. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

LOL. sometimes in war for example i have bought some item cause i was just running to the same direction with (buy button) and pressed it in mistake.. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dont running in war, fight like a man  :good:  strange but i dont bought yet items by mistake.

But true, this 1 new plan to buy more items .. u see that after every die at last who example newbie he will buying,  these mistakes only +1 extra option  ;D

I don't press the buy button on every mc advertisement I see when I die, but I do agree that it is annoying to see the thing pop-up out of nowhere...

well it's really a trap or should I say " scam " so people will buy items without knowing, that's also why there is no confirmation pop up when you click buy on Miracle shop, it just buys it right away, so better be careful where you click or you might end up buying yourself a dress  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I clicked but no problem cause dont have miracles for waste  :rofl: :rofl:

same i dont have mc 2  ;D ;D ;D ;D

:pardon: who 's jelly here? to who u talkin'?  :( .. why i dont say U "jelly" and nothing to make  ur words be clear? :rofl: . if to person, use "quote" button.

Everyone can say : "You jelly, you that..". where the proof? huhuhuhuhu.

• 3 weeks later...

why this annoying mc screen have to appear when i die?? %)  seriously!! im very fast with my fingers and i have bought too MANY times now many useless mc items i dont even want!! some examples: def spheres,all kind of potions,crystals, etc  this is really starting to annoy me now!!!]:>

maybe ill just keep my account low on mc?? so i will not do these mistakes again..

They put that  , to endorse  item and you convicd to buy mmmmmmmm