Hello Everybody!

Liidert

(Please, approve my post. Thanks in advance)

Hello everybody!

I'm Liidert.

I started to play this fantastic game almost three months ago trying to improve my english as well.

I tried to post this message about two months ago but nobody approved it.

I've chosen Blade Dancer as my first and only hero because I read that it is the best for newbies like me.

It has got a good damage and defence but not a good partner in dungeon or heavy monster if it isn't very strong.

I found difficult in this excluding me in those activity (like Snow event), but I don't want to restart creating a new hero because it is always my first choice.

With this hero I completed all quests of the native island and all quests of the the chainless league (friendly = 0) thanks to the people that have helped me.

Could u give me some advice about the BD because there isn't an official guide?

Thank you in advance!

Hello there!

As you have also mentioned, Blade Dancer is the easiest class to play with, however, especially on higher level, it is very difficult to make it strong, because that costs a lot of money. If you really want to stay with it anyways, I can only tell you to get money. Without that... A BD is nothing. :D

Have luck!

Hi BTminBT, thanks for your advise.

I have got two pieces of Divine set (helmet and gloves) with +3 amp and I am keeping my money for to buy the others two without using miracle coins.

I know, BD need a plenty of money (like other hero) but I don't want to give up and try to make my hero ever more strong as possible.

The main goal in this and others games is have fun especially with people that want too :D

Hi Koff, thanks for your advise.

What's Counter?

A question: during the battle in arena there is a moment when I can't use skill and move. Do you know why?

Is this skill like Sap for BD?

A question: during the battle in arena there is a moment when I can't use skill and move. Do you know why?

Is this skill like Sap for BD?

That's probably because you got stunned by another player :) Means, someone used a skill on you which makes it impossible for you to move or to use your own skills. Or maybe you mean at the beginning of each Arena fight, you have 10 seconds time to figure out in which arena you are and which players you are batteling, which players you are fighting with.

And the 'sap' skill of BD lowers the damage of your enemy for a short time.

That's probably because you got stunned by another player :) Means, someone used a skill on you which makes it impossible for you to move or to use your own skills.

I mean this :)

I'm blocked in the quest of six shadows of Berengar, what happen if I will not complete it?

The difficult isn't the bosses but to find heroes that have got the specific quest

I mean this :)

I'm blocked in the quest of six shadows of Berengar, what happen if I will not complete it?

The difficult isn't the bosses but to find heroes that have got the specific quest

If you don't complete it you sadly won't be able to continue the storyline of Warspear and you won't be able to get quests on other maps (Swamps, Ayvondil) nor will you be able to do 3 different dungeons :/

I know it's hard to find questors for Six Shadows and it's also a hard step for those people to kill the shadows one by one till everyone has the drop which is necessary to complete the quest, but nothing is impossible :) When you log in just spam in world chat that you are searching for six shadows questors. After a while you will find some, I'm sure about that!

Finish another quests, do daily quests, arena, go dungeon in Berengar's Tower, kill bosses, and keep spamming in world chat for six shadows. Don't let one quest make you stuck and make you do nothing.

If you don't complete it you sadly won't be able to continue the storyline of Warspear and you won't be able to get quests on other maps (Swamps, Ayvondil) nor will you be able to do 3 different dungeons :/

This is a bad news :(

I know it's hard to find questors for Six Shadows and it's also a hard step for those people to kill the shadows one by one till everyone has the drop which is necessary to complete the quest, but nothing is impossible :) When you log in just spam in world chat that you are searching for six shadows questors. After a while you will find some, I'm sure about that!

And it is also hard for BD because six shadows use magic attack (I've read this somewhere, I don't know if it is true or not) :(

My hero is level 18 with three pieces of Divine set, without expert skill (I'd like to have for first the passive skill Power of the blades, than Counter Attack and the Shield) and few money :D

Is it better improve my hero (bigger, better, stronger, power like the song of Will I Am :D) like has said Jzargo or try to do this quest?

Doesn't matter if you are a BD or not, magic defense is the same for all classes depending on which amulet and rings you are using and if you put magic defense runes on your armor parts instead of physical defense runes :)

All I can recommend you to do is to do as Jzargo said. Do you daily quests every day and while doing them try to get people for six shadows.

I'd like to play this for hours and hours but I can't also because my battery become hot in few minutes and I have to recharge many times during the day :D

This is why I don't like this type of quest!

For bosses quests I've asked the help of my friend game but in this it is almost impossible for several reasons that I've said to you, like to find people that are free in that moment and then have the Luck to obtain the precious item.

I hope to complete it because it's too sad give up and don't go on in the storyline for a restriction.

I think that it is better open that quest to all people and let to take the mirror only by who has that quest.

It's my opinion and my suggetions, nothing of personal.

I like this game and how the support helps people

ps: I hope my english is good :D

Are there items that have got skill cooldown except crystal/rune?

I know that only mages have got this.

I've read that Power of Blades should be fix, is it true?

Is your hero a Blade Dancer too?

However I've completed the Six Shadow but only for luck... Today is the lucky day for me :D

Edited by Liidert

Sorry guys I have to lock this topic for a bit since someone is always spamming commercial here. Will re-open it later again for sure :)