We are tired of the insults in the World chat.

Silver Hawk

We are tired of so many insults, racism and hate messages in the world chat. Everyone reads it and the solution is not to give ignore. The solution is another , applying the standards of Warspear with a possible temporary ban or put mute for a while in the World chat this character .

For over a year this character insults and insults every day and nobody does anything , uncomfortable, annoying to others who seek normal conversations

Name: (Chrisdeath, Deathxkyra, Ryuksama)  EU-EMERALD

Please tell me where sending this post, support or here in the forum?

Edited by Obituary

Nothing can/will be done about this just put the dude on ignore list,that's one example what you have the ignore list for.

Pity that nothing can be done. Hence ignoring doesnt always help. Sure, some stop

bc they are on the ignore list of players, but some others who seem to be playing just

to bug others, keep making another char so they manage to talk to you still.

The solution is to make a huge database with insulting words/expressions, swearings and annoying stuff, and make a feature that automatically mutes the player if they use more than two of it. Of course the system would warn the player. Or better: instead of sending the message to the chat, the system would warn the player: "You have just used an inappropiate word." Simple.

Just make the database of words editable, so that if players find something that isn't really insulting (or they find a new one), then it can be removed (or added).

One reason why I like Warspear is the very open freedom to chat. You can say stuff without seeing some stupid message like "That's a bad word, you can't use it". For whatever reason devs removed vulgar names, likely though because some noob cried hard enough. This is a terrible idea. Devs are not your fuсking babysitters and you can just ignore these people in the literal sense of the word. If devs put in a chat blocker i'd probably quit.

We need chat moderators.

If those would watch wchat...

The first day about 50 people would get banned because of harrassment and account marketing

We need chat moderators.

If those would watch wchat...

The first day about 50 people would get banned because of harrassment and account marketing

Exactly, that is something that many do not understand ... especially Snowman and others who commented here

Still a terrible idea. Grow up kid, the world is not a friendly place.

Good idea of ​​yours put a pedophile image here . I see that you love being in the deep web , phedophile ;)

In-game mods were added before, and removed for a reason. And ignore those people, simple.

Also, you can be more rightful.

2-18-2016 9-07-04 AM.png

Edited by Gladiator

In-game mods were added before, and removed for a reason. And ignore those people, simple.

Also, you can be more rightful.

attachicon.gif2-18-2016 9-07-04 AM.png

Ohh really? .-. I can't remember that we have ever had in-game mods. Why did they get removed?

Good idea of ​​yours put a pedophile image here . I see that you love being in the deep web , phedophile ;)

Yes, INSULT ME!!!!! Aww yeah baby, call me dirty things, be a hypocrite, it turns me on.8)

Still no one?

BZ7bcJCCUAA2PtS.jpg

Why does that guy capitalise the beginning of each word?

Anyways, I'll save the pic for lateral use.

Edited by Gladiator

Ohh really? .-. I can't remember that we have ever had in-game mods. Why did they get removed?

Was like 3 years ago or something, they had a yellow font colour that used to appear on wchat, idk why they removed them.

Was like 3 years ago or something, they had a yellow font colour that used to appear on wchat, idk why they removed them.

Ohh, yes I think I remember :)

• 2 months later...

I can not believe my eyes that its deathxkyra complaining about insults when he is the worst one for doing it, he spams in capital letters insults and explicits every time he dies, deathxkyra needs his mouth washing out with soap

We are tired of so many insults, racism and hate messages in the world chat. Everyone reads it and the solution is not to give ignore. The solution is another , applying the standards of Warspear with a possible temporary ban or put mute for a while in the World chat this character .

For over a year this character insults and insults every day and nobody does anything , uncomfortable, annoying to others who seek normal conversations

Name: (Chrisdeath, Deathxkyra, Ryuksama) EU-EMERALD

Please tell me where sending this post, support or here in the forum?

You can't ban someone just because he/she is insulting you. If it bothers you log off and stop playing

that's what i did i quit :D

Back in our times, admins would mute our chats for days if you would insult a player enough and they had proof. That's no game anymore trOland?

If you dislike insults in wc, you should have seen the shit appened between AoA and Yinyang yesterday. Also, it looks like i am the only one who loves when Noobxkyra cries on mc side's wc... :( :rofl:

Easy solution to trolls and bad manners... Click ignore, i do it every time so it never reaches the point where it gets annoying.

We don't need any chat moderators that brings its own problems because those moderators are also players who have friends and enemies, there would be corruption accusations, and no players have the right to judge over other players. Before i played warspear I was a head of staff on age of heroes online for some years i gave out moderator jobs and admin jobs to look after the moderators. It was a nightmare, the sole aim of players there is to get a staff position they nag constantly about being given moderator or admin, and abusing powers is common, i would hate to see warspear go the same way, freedom of speech is a right.

• 2 years later...

I find pathetic so mediocrity of those who dare to accuse the paladin DEATHXKYRA of insulting and offending in the chat World, when they themselves have more than once been protagonists of fights and discussions in the same chat that they now feel defenders peace.

None of those who accuse the paladin DEATH KYRA have moral authority to judge hypocritically when they can be read daily in the World chat fighting or insulting as well.

Both the paladin DEATHXKYRA and its other pjs are inactive for an indefinite period, and clearly the chat World has not improved or worsened with its absence. It seems to me that the problem of the dude that came to make their accusations unjustified to this forum, happens rather for a theme of wanting to do show or theater to look for something of fame when the easy solution to the problem was remembered by the moderator. IGNORE AND POINT.

The problem has been sorted already long time ago. And ya, apparently he quit, so I do not see the point of reviving this topic. Also because such problems can be solved, as said many times, with the Ignore List