Ethereal essence

Staks

so i was thinking that craft resources such as ethereal essences are kind of hard to get and also are expensive. So i think guild-merchant could sell those for like 1 k cc with receiving paramatres.

just a thought, thanks

Crimson corundum sure has lost its value, hasn't it.

Also only put ethereal essences in any npc shop if every other essence/catalysts maybe even generic crafting materials are added too :P

yup it is controversial but at the same time it is a great idea, but i think 1kcc might not be enough ... you need around 2kcc at least.. whereas  if you think there should be ethereal essence but something much more higher than ethereal like unique essence thing. 

And also i hope Aigrind makes crafting of belt with damage percentage :* that will be monstrous which means 1000 damage for real with +10 *hi*

that's why i said those items in guild merchant should be receiving, maybe with that more people will try craft system and also more.people will try to join tour for earning cc

Edited by Staks

Greedy crafters will want to keep their large capital from craft for the themselves

More essence = better gear for everyone.. Which seems to be lacking and even preventing character update for players

If you say no.. Give reason

Greedy crafters will want to keep their large capital from craft for the themselves

More essence = better gear for everyone.. Which seems to be lacking and even preventing character update for players

If you say no.. Give reason

Crafters already charge pretty large loads.

Unless it's a friend crafting for you, you'll be paying quite the price.

Besides 1k cc (if you have only old accessed or are unable to do the new one, or you arent able to be

in a tour winning guild) is more work than it would normaly take.

Crafters have their own business, they could charge whatever they want lol, just like resellers, the smart of them is the one who offers a suitable price to run his business efficiently and profitably. If you don't want to pay what they charge, then go freaking craft yourself. I'm not a crafter myself, because I'm lazy and I can't have the continuance to keep on crafting each day, it is hard work, and I'd pay whatever they reasonably charge.

Back to topic, being with 'receiving' parameters is ok, imo. But 1k is too much. As Raezer said, getting 1k cc is harder than getting an Ethereal Essence. It is like doing GP for a whole week to get 1 piece essence, and that if you won the tour.

But generally, rare craft materials are expensive and they should be more easily acquirable. And CC has lost its value months ago. Both should be fixed. But not in this way.

Crafters have their own business, they could charge whatever they want lol, just like resellers, the smart of them is the one who offers a suitable price to run his business efficiently and profitably. If you don't want to pay what they charge, then go freaking craft yourself. I'm not a crafter myself, because I'm lazy and I can't have the continuance to keep on crafting each day, it is hard work, and I'd pay whatever they reasonably charge.

Back to topic, being with 'receiving' parameters is ok, imo. But 1k is too much. As Raezer said, getting 1k cc is harder than getting an Ethereal Essence. It is like doing GP for a whole week to get 1 piece essence, and that if you won the tour.

But generally, rare craft materials are expensive and they should be more easily acquirable. And CC has lost its value months ago. Both should be fixed. But not in this way.

It's true that it's expensive, but don't forget that prices of such items are made by players :)

seems lime it's ok because the price is just going up.