Shiroe LogHorizon

Hello All & Creators,

As a new player, I've noticed some areas that could use some attention. (comments about stop being a baby (puppymonkeybaby) i won't read it so way waste the time typing). As a neutral player who is trying to complete quests to grow and be able to compete with higher level players, id like to suggest two options for helping player who are just following story-line and not involved in PVP wars.

1) option one: after being killed 3 times by ANY player/s, there is a reset time of 1 hour that you can not be attacked or attack other players, but only follow story-line and attack NPC and Monsters. (as point i cant even leave city area 3 steps before im attacked (following story-line) and lose my Minon that I PAID $$ for.*

2) option two: offer player shield against other players that you can purchase like other items in miracle store. This shield, will only allow you to follow story-line for 1 hour, you can not help (health/attacks) other players fighting PVP, or drop shield to (help/attack) then re-shield. Once used you wont be able to disregard it until the shield time is up, thus solving attack and then shield playing, like in some other games.

thank you for reading and i hope one of the two options is used.

* if you die in PVP killing you should not lose your minion as I have been attacked 10 sec after I use it out of my bag.

Sincerely

GM Shiroe, Log Horizon in Akihabara

The issue I see with these: People will wander protected to the enemy side of the map, unprotect themselves there and start slaughter fest.

There goes Warspear...

It might be hard to level up at some stages but it's surely not impossible :) Everyone had your problem but hey, look how many people were able to level up :good:

as a new player i tend to agree  the game is not fun  if you are not allowed to play   spent my whole game time stepping out of the second map elf city  unable to kill even a panther at the city gate before other player killed me. calling help in world chat had no good result for me. a couple times  i laid there dead in the road  the 4mins  trying to wait him out ,or  see some hero chase him out. instead i  watched the bones of other low levels pile up on the road.  perhaps the suggested Quest shield could be set that it only can be added and removed by one statue or item  found inside only the first city on the map. 

Just log off and play again later.

ok snowman the next time you log on  take off all your equipment   then log out for 3 hrs  you are not going to be  allowed to play at all at that time. you are not allowed  to re equip for three or four days. you may play nekkid until then  that should be lots of fun for you. if that is not fun for you well just log off and play later. 

today i was in the next area the fortress   the pvp was standing by the respawn statue.  

at the very least it should be a rule  that when you respawn  you have 60 seconds of immunity to allow for leaving the area of the respawn statue.     

Most of us started like you, bad equipment, less help. Nowadays it's actually easier to level up than 2+ years ago because that time we haven't had Ayvondil yet and everyone was on the Ashcoast to hunt down other factions players (that basically was the only thing you could do that time) :lol:

By the way, if you play on Us-Sapphire Sentinels feel free to message me (Xredbirdx,Xbluebirdx) if you need help with one or the other quest :) I won't be able to help the whole time but I will try my best.