F@#$ this I'm quitting

ghostguilder

Ok here's what happened my account was hacked by my "friend" I am friends with him on Facebook and we play numerous MMOs and on some (not warspear) we share accounts ...now here's my problem I gave him my I'd so he could give me some mcoins through your site.... Now my password was the same as my warspear password and he must have thought oh now that he's got a good character I'll try to hack his account by using his password from another game....bam he gained access to my account its the only explanation I can think of.... All right I've spent at least 1.5k AU's dollars on this account I am +9 all and +10 weapons.... I retrieved my email and and now my account is blocked.... Hmmm ok so now I'm prompted to catch every mother f@#$er out ..... Yous don't do anything about legionner having 6 accounts or hassn having 6 accounts or everyone but you can ban my account? Really go f@#$ yourself I'm leaving this corrupt stupid game.....

Wasn't really a hack if you have given him your ID and he figured out your password...

When did you message the support though?

Edited by Julia

Yous don't do anything about legionner having 6 accounts or hassn having 6 accounts or everyone but you can ban my account? Really go f@#$ yourself I'm leaving this corrupt stupid game.....

good bye.