Beware!!!

jpmandfm

Admin,,,help pls...

my acct was hacked by a player with a character name 'scarcha' ,,, he managed to get my email login in the game which is [email protected]

..pls banned him from the game,pls..he must be punished..

Also, if ever, could it be possible to recover my acct [email protected] which is now have different password.. plss,,i managed to have my char on their levels now..and that bastard will only hacked my acct...pls help me admin..

I admit it,its my fault, but he must not did that!!!i trusted him..

Waiting for any reply admin..plsssss

He promised me to give 240k gold in the game,if i gave him my other acct... I trusted so i gave my login data.. Its my fault, but he must not did that hacking..he didn't pay me,indeed,he added me in ignore list..

lol lol

your char is warriorbr??

Cuz i know Scarcha he was using this char( he told that he traded this acc)

But,ive heard bad things about him before he uses thus char...

Anyaway...wts ur hacked char?

He had Rogue:assassinoo and Druid:scarcha

Forgive my poor English

i saw a bit of it. I was in party with him becuz he invited me for a daily quest. Scarcha was in the party too and they were making that deal using party chat. At one point they started bargaining  about whether to give the gold or password first. So, at that point I realized that my quest wont be done anytime soon and I left party. Thats as far as I know.

i saw a bit of it. I was in party with him becuz he invited me for a daily quest. Scarcha was in the party too and they were making that deal using party chat. At one point they started bargaining  about whether to give the gold or password first. So, at that point I realized that my quest wont be done anytime soon and I left party. Thats as far as I know.

so meaning he gave his ID to a guy who said he will give him 240k gold? dafuq? is it thanks giving day already?  :wacko:

yeah,your the one who witnessed that,, he fooled me,,,after giving him my password he logoff then added me in his ignore list...

guys,add scarcha to your ignore list,,especially us-sapphire players...

how?  :lol:

I remember Scarcha always asking for gold to repair his gear.  Plus he would follow lab parties and keep begging for invites to their group, and he didn't even have BG gear.

I remember Scarcha always asking for gold to repair his gear.  Plus he would follow lab parties and keep begging for invites to their group, and he didn't even have BG gear.

thats right,,,i was going to post that...he took about 3-4k from me

by begging all time

epic begger!!!!!!!!!!

thats right,,,i was going to post that...he took about 3-4k from me

by begging all time

epic begger!!!!!!!!!!

and now he's not only f*cking beggar, also f*cking hacker and scammer.. !!!