Jump to content
Godsrange

Go ahead Take Disciplinary action.

Recommended Posts

This proves to us and everyone who defended me till now.

The support wont help. And i quit. All because you dont want to decrease the level of character. And i promise you it was a bug.

It was a big issue. And a topic like this would never close because

Itll happen to someone else soon.

 

Goodbye Roland The administrator.

 

 

Its obvious to all of us players. You don't like helping.

Qnd you don't know what its like to lose years of work put into

A character. You never had a Pure.

Screenshot_2016-02-10-11-06-22.png

Screenshot_2016-02-10-11-05-05.png

Edited by Godsrange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh.

I don't want to do it, you're just making me to.

For what reason? It's absurd.

After 3 years ago i only played warspear because i loved to play in the level 10 arena bracket it was really fun. And i thank you very for it.

 

And if what you say is true and you can do nothing for me. Then im sorry. But ive lost everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But what can we do?

As I said, our hands are tied, we have no reports, we can't repeat the situation and we have no possibility to revert the xp gain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But what can we do?

As I said, our hands are tied, we have no reports, we can't repeat the situation and we have no possibility to revert the xp gain.

What if i asked that u make a new item solely for the purpose of losing say.. 30-50 experience. Is that possible?

And if u ever decided to find a way to decrease experience then i will wait for however long it will take.

 

Because if you can gain experience and stop experience, shouldn't it be possible eventually to lose experience as well?

Edited by Godsrange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because if you can gain experience and stop experience, shouldn't it be possible eventually to lose experience as well?

 

but our system just doesn't work this way as I've already explained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but our system just doesn't work this way as I've already explained.

Then the last question is this. Thats the way the system works "now"

But do you think later on it will be different where the character can ever decrease to their previous level?

 

Or Does this mean ill be level 11 forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then the last question is this. Thats the way the system works "now"

But do you think later on it will be different where the character can ever decrease to their previous level?

 

Or Does this mean ill be level 11 forever.

 

dunno, our project is rather old to make radical changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you can't decrease his level then delete his char and create it again with the exact items and amount of gold he had. you guys said that you can increase the level :D so you can't have problems doing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you can't decrease his level then delete his char and create it again with the exact items and amount of gold he had. you guys said that you can increase the level :D so you can't have problems doing this.

 

ehm, yes, that's a solution, but why should we?

I haven't seen this bug confirmed, I can't make such desicions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Godsrange you have got to be the the most stubborn person on the planet. The level up was all your fault and you keep crying for devs to do something that their system doesn't allow for them to do.

Edited by Snowman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ehm, yes, that's a solution, but why should we?

Oh wow that's a solution....

 

Thats great! If you can please do so :c

And i showed all i could show.... I tried all i could.

 

If you ever decide to do this for me i would be very grateful.

And ill wait for how ever long it takes too... Please consider it :c

Ill wait years if i have to...

 

You'll probably like to see what i have too

Edited by Godsrange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Godsrange you have got to be the the most stubborn person on the planet. The level up was all your fault and you keep crying for devs to do something that their system doesn't allow for them to do.

I already told them a solution so what's the problem now?

 

why was that his fault if he was under the effect of an elixir of perman? i think the fault must be of the system.

 

or devs should add this to the description of the item ''make sure you're recording a video of the game before you complete a quest because the item isnt 100% safe''

Edited by Bornito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro, I understand your situation, buy you should just stay on level 11. Play arena like that, you can still join level 10 fights. As I know you have good equipment, It shouldn't be difficult to slay level 11 or 12 players, who are mostly noobs.

I have one question from Roland. What do you mean by your system is old? Don't you want to renew it so updates may take less time and issues like these could be controlled? If there is a plan, how much could it take to actually make it? Will it ever happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you mean by your system is old? Don't you want to renew it so updates may take less time and issues like these could be controlled? If there is a plan, how much could it take to actually make it? Will it ever happen?

 

I mean that we have kilometers of written code on our server, and on this stage radical changes are impossible, no one will do that, it's simply waste of working time.

 

Talking about issues: I don't see any issue here, no one sees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean that we have kilometers of written code on our server, and on this stage radical changes are impossible, no one will do that, it's simply waste of working time.

 

Talking about issues: I don't see any issue here, no one sees.

Hm. I see. I'd want to see those codes once :D Like I love programming, and I am curious how a massive code monster looks like. Eight years long code... Must be cool.

 

Привет, я Бени :D

 

Anyways, no more off topic. You do whatever you want, dear Godsrange, but believe devs cannot do anything because there is no approved proof of a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean that we have kilometers of written code on our server, and on this stage radical changes are impossible, no one will do that, it's simply waste of working time.

 

Talking about issues: I don't see any issue here, no one sees.

Have you seen whats on my Character Dragonskey?

How long do you think it might take to make another character like that? If you ever decide to help that is... At least take a look please :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you seen whats on my Character Dragonskey?

How long do you think it might take to make another character like that? If you ever decide to help that is... At least take a look please :c

ill give you this idea :)

 

Continue as a lv11 doing quest and those dungeons under the effect of the elixir of perman,but before you click the npc to complete the quest make sure you're recording a video cuz no one knows when this famous bug will appear again.

 

if i were you i would do that to prove  im right.

Edited by Bornito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill give you this idea :)

 

Continue as a lv11 doing quest and those dungeons under the effect of the elixir of perman,but before you click the npc to complete the quest make sure you're recording a video cuz no one knows when this famous bug will appear again.

 

if i were you i would do that to prove im right.

I really don't feel like playing anymore since i leveled up from the bug so idk. I just had a feeling that this is exactly what might happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't feel like playing anymore since i leveled up from the bug so idk. I just had a feeling that this is exactly what might happen.

Do it, at least you could still have an efficient proof for them, and eventually, they will consider it, and bring you back to lvl10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems many of you are unable to tell the difference between can't and won't. It's not like the devs can just change you level to whatever they please because that may effect the game as a whole. You guys don't seem to realize that code is not identical for every game on Earth. It's possible they made the game without a level change option in mind because they figured it will never be needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems many of you are unable to tell the difference between can't and won't. It's not like the devs can just change you level to whatever they please because that may effect the game as a whole. You guys don't seem to realize that code is not identical for every game on Earth. It's possible they made the game without a level change option in mind because they figured it will never be needed.

but what about the option i told them :) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but what about the option i told them :) ?

Fine, if Godsrange can prove it's a bug he deserves his level 10. Of course they still can't delevel him. IF he proves it's a bug best option for everyone is for him to make a new pally, delete current one, and devs give new pally the valuables through mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fine, if Godsrange can prove it's a bug he deserves his level 10. Of course they still can't delevel him. IF he proves it's a bug best option for everyone is for him to make a new pally, delete current one, and devs give new pally the valuables through mail.

Yes, that's why he still can get his level back.That's what he is arguing about.

But the thing is, will the items be restored if the character that holds them is deleted? And if yes, will they stay the same amp? I don't know about that.

The only thing we know is that he should do more quests under the influence of that potion and record each quest's reporting, till the bug happens. I'd actually do it if I were in his place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Godrange doesn't have a proof

> won't bother proving a proof, not even ONCE.

> won't stop creating new topics

> won't stop crying

> Only two players had this bug, none of them tried even "once" to provide a proof or repeat the same bug

> thousands of players uses elixir everyday

 

Conclusion : Godsrange is a liar and blaming system for a bug that doesn't even exist.

 

Like Roland said, it is not possible to change level but it is possible to create a new character with same items, gold and coins only if you can provide the proof. There's a solution but he won't take any action if you can't provide a proof, is it too hard to understand godsrange?

Well, it's impossible to prove something that never happened (; goodluck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Godrange doesn't have a proof

> won't bother proving a proof, not even ONCE.

> won't stop creating new topics

> won't stop crying

> Only two players had this bug, none of them tried even "once" to provide a proof or repeat the same bug

> thousands of players uses elixir everyday

 

Conclusion : Godsrange is a liar and blaming system for a bug that doesn't even exist.

 

Like Roland said, it is not possible to change level but it is possible to create a new character with same items, gold and coins only if you can provide the proof. There's a solution but he won't take any action if you can't provide a proof, is it too hard to understand godsrange?

Well, it's impossible to prove something that never happened (; goodluck

Let's not create prejudices, and wait for Dragonskey's response, whether he's gonna record or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like Roland said, it is not possible to change level but it is possible to create a new character with same items, gold and coins only if you can provide the proof. There's a solution but he won't take any action if you can't provide a proof, is it too hard to understand godsrange?

Well, it's impossible to prove something that never happened (; goodluck

 

that is my point, we never decline any help, but every case should have a valid ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow that's a solution....

 

Thats great! If you can please do so :c

And i showed all i could show.... I tried all i could.

 

If you ever decide to do this for me i would be very grateful.

And ill wait for how ever long it takes too... Please consider it :c

Ill wait years if i have to...

 

You'll probably like to see what i have too

 

If I were you..i would try moving on. Create new pala with newest crafting gear and continue trying for arena rank. Gladiator champion is not your character on warspear game..its your soul . Good luck..i  hope to see you again in game with new gear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were you..i would try moving on. Create new pala with newest crafting gear and continue trying for arena rank. Gladiator champion is not your character on warspear game..its your soul . Good luck..i hope to see you again in game with new gear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i no like callin anywun lier but.. am with Cyber deez time (not dat aggression lvl tho).. i had to trust elixir of permanence hundreds of times i mean i got all map 1 boss an dgs done, all irselnort an swamp quests an both maliat elves an tlalocs reputation completed on lv14 and sexy elixir didn't ever failed by a single exp point. Elixir of Permanence is my gawd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i were an game master i won't waste my time talking about this shit,i would find the fastest way to slove the problem.and i please stop saying "stay lvl 11,Don't blame devs"please at least try to think on this person feeling,he is really fcked up right now,he got no life man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i were an game master i won't waste my time talking about this shit,i would find the fastest way to slove the problem.and i please stop saying "stay lvl 11,Don't blame devs"please at least try to think on this person feeling,he is really fcked up right now,he got no life man...

lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i were an game master i won't waste my time talking about this shit,i would find the fastest way to slove the problem.and i please stop saying "stay lvl 11,Don't blame devs"please at least try to think on this person feeling,he is really fcked up right now,he got no life man...

Well 1) roland clearly stated even with evidence (shown all thats needed) no one records playing ws 24/7) thats a disgrace. he will not help under no circumstances.

2) he said the solution was delete Dragonskey and remake to lvl10 and gm would send all amped gears + ITEMS + costumes. In mail.

3) your not very funny

Edited by Godsrange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fck are tryin to be funny?,you really didnt have a life for playing and even begging to them like this,u say this is your hard work in many years? Lol youd better work hard in real life not in a game like this,fck that "i will wait even it takes a year" its a prove that you got no life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fck are tryin to be funny?,you really didnt have a life for playing and even begging to them like this,u say this is your hard work in many years? Lol youd better work hard in real life not in a game like this,fck that "i will wait even it takes a year" its a prove that you got no life

Actually a person with no life would say do it right away. Am i right?

 

But i said a year because i know the gms never respond right away.

Its something i knew i can bet my life on. Course i was right.

I showed proof. They denied it because they want to deny it.

And instead of doing the solution they have said they ignor it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually a person with no life would say do it right away. Am i right?

 

But i said a year because i know the gms never respond right away.

Its something i knew i can bet my life on. Course i was right.

I showed proof. They denied it because they want to deny it.

And instead of doing the solution they have said they ignor it.

thats why i said "if i were gm i will take the fastest way to slove it,ignoring it will causing more problem and wasting time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...