Beginner arena Necro - some insight/info needed

Araxazaar

Hi everyone,

I was "peacefully" leveling to lvl18 but now I decided to stick with arena for a while to gear up a bit.

Also bought 900 tickets just to be sure I have enough :)

I noticed that with 2k HP with 15% resi 15% phys def. and 15% magic def I still go splat in a second when stunned or inbetween cooldowns.

Is that simply a gear issue or I need to be prepared to run a lot more to survive?

My HP feels low (I see people with 3-3.5k HP), and also my defence definitely could be better as well, but I would like to see some input about approximate values where I should feel myself tougher than a piece of paper.

What are the average stats I should aim for survival?

Thanks in advance,

Arax

http://ws-db.ru/calculator. (there's a button to swtich to english).

As a arena necro, you should aim for max survivability (HP, defense, resilience) and as much cooldown as possible.

You should also learn how the skills of the enemy works to stay out of dangerous situations.

Learn the range of all skills in the game, for example you should always keep in mind that druid has 5 yards range on root and your nightmare is only 4. Which means he will always get you first if both use their skills at each other, and in most cases, getting rooted at the start of the match means instant death.

As necro, let the other classes on your team do the tanking first.