Farming the zombie. Bear

Dunesinger

I am a new player on quest with friends of similar newness and level. Trying for zombie bear it was dead when we found it. We waited for respawn. Just when it did. A high level pops in kills it with a few wacks and vanished. This happened twice before we got first shot he seeing that popped out. I'd like to see a counter on one of a kind beasts. That when a single player. Kills it. More than 6 times in a single hour. They get teleported. To a special. Island. That has fifty beasts stronger than the farmer is ready to eat him If he survive. Give very special

farmer award . If he dies his level points get reset to start of current level and some of his equipment loses Enhancements

Why you gotta be so savage? Maybe add also losing amplification totally, if one kills the same mob more than 10 times?

Farming is not a bad thing to be "punished" for... It is one of the game purposes.

And know better where to use dots and commas, they confused me reading you what you were trying to say.

On my first cell phone one fat finger typing Phone adds stupid dots. It also changes word I type to word it likes. Farming I think is ok for killin the creatures there are a lot of. Like the guy farming zombie dog. He goes after same one but there are other

zombie dog. For people on zombie bear quest

Only one bear is it good thing for party of 5 people to wait doing nothing for over half hour. So ok no punishment but maybe still counter with special island filled with zombie bear so farmer can farm a

d questers can get chance at finishing mission.

... i dont say yes to the suggestion.

but it sure is quite disturbing for new players to get their quest targets farmed away. :(

there has to be another option

His second suggestion was a joke..

None of you have a sense of humour?

Bosses at low levels shouldn't be farmable makes it harder for lower levels to progress, devs have got to do something about it.

Completely false..

I made a mage and druid

Both maps had level14 arenas farming quest bosses with no invites

Or

High levels that take bosses to extremely low hp and leave the rest to their low level after dcing

They shouldn't have made the first map profitable via boss farms

Call a high amp bro to teach players who are bugging you a lesson.

As long as you have one lol.

Farming isn't wrong but preventing questors from finishing their

quest boss....

No to the suggestion. I do believe there could be better ways.

Edited by Raezer