best ranger combos?

Urscrewed

Usually i go scatter 5/5 cage them, fire off some shots in the process and then put down a trap, which is enough time for scatter to cooldown, dont know about any other ways of getting melees..5/5 scatter 4/4 cage 1/5 trap

When fighting magic users, i just wait till their "shield" skill is done, and since bitterness stacks at that time, i can just launch a barrage of attacks once they lose the shield

For mages, i think easiest is to cc (crowd control) them because they cant launch anything and they have no cc skills anyway

For rogue, i guess that stratedgy is to wait them out by placing trap and having scatter ready

For warlock (the class i find most difficult) i usually yry to bait their dark circle out and then start cc before they can use terror, and cage to ensure they cant run

Anyway, thats my 2 cents, if you have any other ways of defeating the different classes, just reply below :)

• 10 months later...

i think u got the best combo. But my ranger only 14 atm so i never tried the expert combos even if i started to thought about it.

Especially if u got a bow this is very good.

For my ranger i got smth really fun, bcs i got lucky enough to buy a great relic of innacessibility quite cheap.

==>for all classes i can use powerful shot from 7 yards then normal attack, both with blessing before they can stun me XD. i think it is possible to do the same with powerful shot-fire arrow-normal shot with blessing before the opponent reaches 4yards (u can use fire arrow and deal normal shot at the same time at 5 yards i think). Especially if u high amped that's a LOT of dmg, often enough to rape ur ennemy.

And that is much more fun than building a stun ranger, in arena u can also stay behind and do more dmg than if u got stun build, and in random also nice to have more dmg.

and the funnier is this:

with rogues i can shoot them from seven yards so many times they are surprised that i can attack them from that range so they didn't stealthed yet XD

imagine rogue in long range fight without stealth lol.

and when u got 18 if rogue jumps yes u still can use scatter and trap, and fire arrow to prevent im from using gouge.

Usually i go scatter 5/5 cage them, fire off some shots in the process and then put down a trap, which is enough time for scatter to cooldown, dont know about any other ways of getting melees..5/5 scatter 4/4 cage 1/5 trap

When fighting magic users, i just wait till their "shield" skill is done, and since bitterness stacks at that time, i can just launch a barrage of attacks once they lose the shield

For mages, i think easiest is to cc (crowd control) them because they cant launch anything and they have no cc skills anyway

For rogue, i guess that stratedgy is to wait them out by placing trap and having scatter ready

For warlock (the class i find most difficult) i usually yry to bait their dark circle out and then start cc before they can use terror, and cage to ensure they cant run

Anyway, thats my 2 cents, if you have any other ways of defeating the different classes, just reply below :)

Topic was written in February, but what is your level? :D