Anti-Association Game

Morgana

Since this Forum seems to be as good as dead, I would like to try to start a new game which might be succesful or not.... :D

Anyway, I found this game on another forum and people had a lot of fun with it so maybe it will work out here too :)

As the topic already says, it's an anti_association game and the rules are quiet simple:

A Person will say five random words which have absolutely no connection. Then the next person has to make a sentence which inlcudes those 5 words and IT SHOULD MAKE SENSE :aggressive: When the person made a sentence he/she will post five new words for the next one, and so on.

Hope you all got it :) Give this game at least a try xD

The first five words are:

table, camera, bin, street, bubble gum

I tried to take a picture of my table with my new camera after that i went outside and found a guy on the street trying to sell a bubble gum and i told him i would bin for 2$ bucks.........

i think it's ok :v

Car,money,movie,girlfriend,retarded.

A retarded guy paid money to his girlfriend to watch a movie with him in his car in a drive-in cinema.

apple, forest, paper, headphones, sky

I bring my retarded girlfriend in my car to spank my monkey while hoping she doesn't steal my money.

Fuсk, shiт, bitсh, dаmn, hell

Edited by Snowman

Today in school we had a chemistry class about Uranium, the teacher asked me tree times to write the letters symbol for it, but I wasn't paying attention, because I was playing games on my phone, so I couldn't.

Pudding, cat, Superman, nerd, and glasses.

Superman sat in the kitchen and tried to make a pudding with his nerd glasses when a cat came and beat him up.

Panties, air conditioner, medication, spoon, sheep

I was laying on the couch in my sheep panties right underneath the air conditioner when i thought to myself, will anyone ever spoon me? :.  I proceeded to start sipping on my medication....

cow, pies, bed, charger, towel

I slept while wearing a Chargers uniform with fresh cow pies in my bed and a towel on my crotch.

Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Bush

Edited by Snowman

I was CRUZin down the street with my homey Carson when trump and rubio walked out of the adult toy store holding Ice creams and whispering secrets in each other ears, without hesitating we ran them over and sent them flying into a bush!

Tupac, spongebob, Revolver, thug,Mexico

An autist didn't realize that the memes on the ribbon were written with stumps of Crayons.

School, electricity, paper, microphone, statue

Edited by Julia

At school near the statue I wrote on paper how I want to kill my teacher with electricity and took a phone pic of it.

Card, face, ball, mega, dairy

I met a psychopath on the way to the church. He was staring at the sky to find a star and make lines with his hand imagining that he can kill his gf with nasal spray :D :D

Glue, Earth, Black, Bubble, Apple

Edited by Livi

Donald Trump isn't from Earth being that he sniffs black glue bubbles while shoving apples up his ass.

Fork, pillow, rock, steam, rapist

Edited by Snowman

Once upon a time there was a rocky guy called Sulla the rapist, who tried to eat steam with his fork. Because of his failure he suffocated himself with a pillow.

(I'm only joking about this sentence, sorry, had no better idea :unknw: )

Snorlax, cupboard, sharpener, hair conditioner, frypan

As I was attempting to look for my lost pokeflute to wake the sleeping snorlax, I decided to just hit him in the head with a frypan to wake him up since I found nothing but my hairdconditioner, sharpener, and a certain phallic shaped object in the cupboard. XD

water, pencil, homer simpson, dark matter, anchor

So I was drawing Homer Simpson with a pencil when I decided to anchor myself in shallow water so I could make dark matter relevant.

archaeon, gnosticism, azimuth, metabolite, diocese

Today in class, I learned 5 new awesome words: Archaeon, gnosticism, azimuth, metabolite, and diocese. They are pretty cool.

Today, tomorrow, yesterday, after tomorrow, before yesterday.

Edited by Gladiator

Today I'm thinking about what I will think tomorrow about the day before yesterday while yesterday I thought about what would happen on the day after tomorrow. Well, guess now I know it :D

Uniform, latern, pipe, Jesus, tea towel

After smoking a pipe and washing his fave with a tea towel Swaaz puts on his KKK uniform, swings a lantern around, and tells people he's Jesus.

Kangaroo, acorn, butter, hard, quiz

I took care of a ghoul by monitoring his temperature with a thermometer and giving him some cereal, eventually had enough of his sh*t forced him on a limestone slab and sliced him with a katana :)

Coelom, Sedbergh, ctenophora, volvox, cholesterol

Mailliwdxb the coelom-lacking flatworm that had high blood cholesterol levels lived in Sedbergh and loved doing research on ctenophoras and the lack of volvox cells that are affiliated with the sea anemone.

Club, The beatles, Lightning rod, Giant Squid, Anvil

Edited by Shuggar

I went to a club with the beatles when suddenly a Giant Squid spawned with a lightning rod on one of its tentacles. Then the squid asked us if we saw a golden anvil cuz someone stole it from its world. Not sure how the golden anvil works, maybe it can craft a powerful weapon, who knows?

Cellphone , paint brush , vampire , toilet , blood

So I was sitting that other day on the toilet, you know, fulfilling life processes, while playing "Piano Tiles 2" on my cellphone, when suddenly, I saw a reflection of a vampire covered with blood on my toothbrush. That f*cker made me lose after I had a score of 800. So I rage quitted, and threw the phone on that dude's face, and he dieded.

Ifrit, Schizophrenia, Graffiti, Cyclops, nail.

So I was nailing a cyclops the other day but realized it wasn't there because I had schizophrenzia and I was just rubbing my wang on a graffiti picture of lava ifrit.

Blood, cow, run, eon, tape

E.ON, the UK based energy giant has today become the victim of yet another exposed scandal orchestrated by the secret group known only as "First bust". In the report, it was said that a lone, 5ft 9" tall, 65 year old farmer was the sole provider of 90% of E.ON's electricity production. How credible and accurate any of this information is, no one knows, but when questioned, the farmer could only muster up a few, horrifying sentences. "They kidnapped my cow and told me if i ever want to see him again, I'll have to work hard". The group then released multiple pictures, one of which depicted the farmer taped to a treadmill and attached to a car battery which jolted his tired, bleeding legs into running. Our thoughts go out to him and his family.... In other news, the group know as "Second nut"-

Nipples, orange, Pluto, pepsi, wasp

A wasp with 4 orange nipples was seen on Pluto sipping 3 cans of Pepsi at the same time, interesting.

Pot, at, toe, potato, tomato.

I once took a shady demonology course at my local college once, you would think this would be an easy couse(so did i), but you would be wrong. On the first day our teacher sold our soles to the devil by first swabing our ears with cotton buds, cutting one of our fingernails and dropping them into the "Celestial pool of faith!" She exclaimed, which looked a lot like cheap energy drink pored into an old pot. We all took turns swearing our undying love and devotion to the all mighty satan(May he shower us with death and destruction). Of cause i had no problems, i was learning so much and enjoying myself. But then the underlying(almost unnoticeable) problem with the course arose, he made us drink the mixture(Good, Great!), USING THE SAME STRAW!(ducking Horrible!)> Very unhygienic > Quit

me, you, guitar, elephant, survival

On Valentinesday my boyfriend took me out to a very romantic date on an elephant and played songs with his guitar for me while you sat alone at home and cried rivers because of your loneliness and the knowing that your survival without love is impossible :)

christ, muslim, bhuddist, jew, love

On Valentinesday my boyfriend took me out to a very romantic date on an elephant and played songs with his guitar for me while you sat alone at home and cried rivers because of your loneliness and the knowing that your survival without love is impossible :)

i cried a little..

Ughh...the painnn!

One day, whiles sitting in a café, a young woman had a sudden realisation about what was going so wrong in the world. Although many people clamed to know the meaning of our existence, they had no proof that their answer is the right one. So she imbarked on a journey around the world in search of the one true answer. She studied the life of Christ, learned the suffering of the jews, traveled through the muslim holy land of Mecca and meditated with the bhuddists, and at the end of her journey she had reached the answer, the true answer, with solid, strong, undeniable proof. She decided that she would write it in a book, which, if all humans follow, would lead us to salvation and forever lasting happiness... but she barely finished writing the first sentence, droped everything and decided to go on an illegal elephant ride with a hippy musician to pursue "love", forgettibg everything she had learned...

Foundation, spot, clown, sky, weed

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

A foundation offered me a spot for my work where I could smoke weed legally. It made me feel so high that I thought I'd be flying in the sky dressed up like a clown.

Booklet, Paracetamol, umbrella, toothpaste, nutella

Edited by Julia